Jump to content
JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Not So Obvious Things That Won't Exist In The NS


We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1247 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Recommended Posts

There are so many things to look forward to in the new system. No more sickness, death, pain. Revelation 21:4. No more homelessness, no more hunger Isaiah 65:21-22. Over the years my husband and I have talked about all of the little things that very possible will no longer exist in the new system. I've been compiling a list and thought it would be fun to hear what not so obvious things you think will be gone in the new system.

 

  1. Light Pollution (I'll be able to see the Milky Way)
  2. Noise Pollution (How quiet everything is going to be)
  3. Refrigerators (All my food will be growing outside my door)
  4. Grocery Stores (Again, having my own fig tree)
  5. Traffic Jams
  6. Plastic
  7. Giant Concrete Cities
  8. Fat Jeans 🤣
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know it weird ..... but I think life was simpler before internet...and mass transportation 

so I won’t miss those

 

but I think we still may have some Technolgy ....electricity...magnetism

and I’m thinking that with perfect brains we can develop things that are supportive but not disruptive/polluting

so I’m hoping I have a cold frig - for some ice (ice Tea) and some lightIng and power tools.....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, DarinS said:

I know it weird ..... but I think life was simpler before internet...and mass transportation 

so I won’t miss those

 

but I think we still may have some Technolgy ....electricity...magnetism

and I’m thinking that with perfect brains we can develop things that are supportive but not disruptive/polluting

so I’m hoping I have a cold frig - for some ice (ice Tea) and some lightIng and power tools.....

 

I agree, even today the buildings the organization designs today works in harmony with nature. I can only imagine the wonderful things we'll get to design in the NS that will far surpass the fossil fuels, and coal driven technologies from the past. I think one of the great things about the NS is that if you have a cold fridge it'll be a choice and not a necessity. There is so much we rely on now, that we won't need because we will have Jehovah providing for us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Antz12 said:

Mosquito nets

locks

oil rigs....petroleum 

obituaries 

divorce 😢

fast food stores (to stop those “fat jeans” 😁)

 

Mosquito nets, thats a great one! I'll be able to sit out in the evening and not be driven inside by the little buggers. 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Huge apt buildings

Melamine furniture 

Twinkies and over refined food 

Sports teams 

Tv remotes 

Sun burns 

Useless Diplomas 

Drivers license and credit cards and other forms of Identification 

Alarm clocks 

Chewable vitamins 

Receading hair lines 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One obvious one that I didn't see mentioned is Doctors... We won't be needing that profession anymore...

 

Having said that, I do believe that there will/may be a Nurse, or differently titled person, who may be  needed as a First Aid person.

I think people, even perfect, will still get hurt. Stuff like broken bones, not anything worse than that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some are more obvious than others, but I'll give it a try...

 

The Great Pacific Garbage Patch (though we will have to clean it up first, which I'd be happy to help with).

Deforestation.

Forest fires.

Concrete jungles.

Styrofoam.

Plastic bags.

Agricultural poisons.

Insect repellant.

Medical masks.

Prescription glasses.

Vaccines.

Billboards.

Pop-up ads.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Marigold said:

There are so many things to look forward to in the new system. No more sickness, death, pain. Revelation 21:4. No more homelessness, no more hunger Isaiah 65:21-22. Over the years my husband and I have talked about all of the little things that very possible will no longer exist in the new system. I've been compiling a list and thought it would be fun to hear what not so obvious things you think will be gone in the new system.

 

  1. Light Pollution (I'll be able to see the Milky Way)
  2. Noise Pollution (How quiet everything is going to be)
  3. Refrigerators (All my food will be growing outside my door)
  4. Grocery Stores (Again, having my own fig tree)
  5. Traffic Jams
  6. Plastic
  7. Giant Concrete Cities
  8. Fat Jeans 🤣

Bright Neon unnatural signage .

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Sheep said:

A question like "How are you?" is going to be obsolete in the new system. There will be no need to ask when everyone will be fine! :)

How will we greet each other , no need to mention the weather either (or is that just us in the UK - every conversation we mention the current weather)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Maria Keerie said:

How will we greet each other , no need to mention the weather either (or is that just us in the UK - every conversation we mention the current weather)

Haha that’s so true about British people and the weather 😂

 

Braces (for teeth, not the kind boys wear!) 

Weapons (of any kind)

Dentists 

Policeman

Parking fines (or speeding fines)

Mortgages (or rent)

Money (I hope!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bjern said:

Some are more obvious than others, but I'll give it a try...

 

The Great Pacific Garbage Patch (though we will have to clean it up first, which I'd be happy to help with).

Deforestation.

Forest fires.

Concrete jungles.

Styrofoam.

Plastic bags.

Agricultural poisons.

Insect repellant.

Medical masks.

Prescription glasses.

Vaccines.

Billboards.

Pop-up ads.

I don't mean to bust any ones bubble, but we need forest fires in the NW, but not like today. It will be perfect balanced.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Nelly Michael said:

We'll not use Cellphones, iPhones And Tablets..  ( laughing) Going back to our roots... 

I'd expect we will especially for theocratic matters.. Probably no Twitter or Facebook etc perhaps 

Some minds are like concrete ...all mixed up and permanently set! 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just want to remind others, that not everything will not be spiritual in the NW. We will live in a physical world and most of the things we will do in the NW will be physical. So, be prepare to get wet and dirty. Mud cakes anyone? Yes, kids will continue to made mud cakes. Jehovah made us kids to do this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)