JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

music from the movies and TV

Wow, Br. Jerry you're real quick on the draw. 😁 I haven't even finished editing the post. Slow coach here.

A famous quote from a rather violent movie. A classic movie though.

Spoiler

When the chimes end, pick up your gun. Go ahead and shoot me Colonel. Just try.

Note : I have not seen this movie. 🙄

In my opinion the movie wasn't great but the music was. Forget the movie. View the 'Good the bad and the Ugly' by the Danish National Symphony Orchesta here:  https://vimeo.com/311259297  Forget the movie.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

https://www.pcworld.com/article/3574073/what-is-vimeo-and-how-does-it-work.html

For most people, Vimeo vs YouTube is the first thing that comes to mind when choosing a video-sharing platform. One of the main differences between the two giants is video quality. Vimeo allows its users to upload and share high-quality videos, which overall helps in creating a better user experience. So on YouTube, you may come across many low-quality videos as opposed to Vimeo

The Vimeo basic plan is free to use. You can browse and watch unlimited videos, and even get a storage capacity of 5GB to upload high-quality videos.

On 5/1/2021 at 5:38 AM, Mclove said:

Wow, Br. Jerry you're real quick on the draw. 😁 I haven't even finished editing the post. Slow coach here.

A famous quote from a rather violent movie. A classic movie though.

Hide contents

When the chimes end, pick up your gun. Go ahead and shoot me Colonel. Just try.

Note : I have not seen this movie. 🙄

I also like the song, but I've never seen the movie 😁

Chrissy :wave:

Another beautiful one is the John Dunbar Theme written by John Barry for Dances with Wolves..

There's also a bagpipe version...

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

Theme song from Out of Africa also beautiful...also written by John Barry

don't know how to add the sound videos like Ross did..

Edited by Dove

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

Thanks Sandra for this recommendation. Beautiful score.

Was thinking of starting a new topic that may be helpful to seniors among us who need a little bit of help with Information Technology (IT)

https://jwtalk.net/topic/48625-want-to-start-a-new-topic-but-feeling-anxious/?do=findComment&comment=813751

Teach basic steps on how to participate more meaningfully in the  JWtalk forum with regard to these necessary skills like : 

• how to upload a Youtube video onto their post. 

On 5/1/2021 at 10:10 AM, Old said:

In my opinion the movie wasn't great but the music was. Forget the movie. View the 'Good the bad and the Ugly' by the Danish National Symphony Orchesta here:  https://vimeo.com/311259297  Forget the movie.

I agree - the DNSO does a fantastic job with this theme as well as some other themes. They are well worth the listen.

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...