JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Covid-19 Vaccine Research, Development, Ingredients and Reactions

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 824 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 hour ago, Hope said:

This- after his plea for all to take C-19 seriously and get vaccinated just a couple of weeks ago??  🙄😒

I can't find any reference to people dying "on the spot" from the injection- anywhere. Seems like that would be hot news...  🧐

I’ve not seen or heard it myself. I mean it could be true that perhaps *some* people died on the spot. Anything is possible.

But like deaths attributed to Covid, questions would arise, such as “did the shot exacerbate a serious underlying issue?”

I see it similar to the Spanish Flu point that the second wave targeted young people. 

The flu didn’t directly kill younger, healthy people. It set off a “Cytokine Storm” immune response which is the direct cause of death. 

It’s worth the medical community looking into I would say.

Edited by Bob

Thanks all of you who responded. Personally I don't listen to much news at all, in my mind it's all about the media agenda and I really don't care one way or another, just make educated decisions for myself. Our brothers are right on target to warn us about false media reports. Hindsight is going to be an eyeopener and THATS news I can't wait to read!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

3 hours ago, zoebarry said:

Yep, look for Ivory Hecker. She was a FOX News journalist was fired from FOX because she questioned why are they NOT reporting the amount of people that die after being vaccinated.......

She now has her own website so that she can report news without answering to anyone.

Oh for heaven's sake! I'll bet she's one of my relatives! My maiden name is Hecker from the East coast. Did some research and found lots of Hecker's over there I'm related to, many in the medical field. Also Hecker, Illinois is based from my family 🙄

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

8 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

Our brothers are right on target to warn us about false media reports

Now they have " Deep Fake " videos that can fool people, example - 

No, Tom Cruise isn't on TikTok. It's a deepfake

A series of deepfake videos of Tom Cruise is confusing millions of TikTok users. See the convincing videos and learn how this technology could be used to spread misinformation.

Coronavirus patients who recovered from the virus were far less likely to become infected during the latest wave of the pandemic than people who were vaccinated against COVID, according to numbers presented to the Israeli Health Ministry.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/309762

So here’s the kind of conflicting information I mentioned. There’s this article posted by Sophia. And then there’s this one I just noticed today.

“Unvaccinated COVID survivors twice as likely to get reinfected, CDC study shows”

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/shots-still-give-covid-19-survivors-big-immune-boost-studies-show/507-fd7a9964-7b2a-4536-b6dd-bdbbaa5205ca?fbclid=IwAR2BRgd6DoJY1kjXFg0R9S1PvmQM5OYIuUazgv97TzIP9Gf14sd6DFQsAZ4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Hope said:

🙄😒

I can't find any reference to people dying "on the spot" from the injection- anywhere. Seems like that would be hot news...  🧐

And, really, how could such a thing be hidden? If lots of people are "dying on the spot" from vaccines, then there are lots and lots of relatives who know what happened.  That's way too many people to silence. 

5 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

Yesterday on the talk radio show Hannity, my husband said, they interviewed a nurse from a prominent East coast hospital, said what's NOT being reported is amount of people dying from the injection right on the spot. Did anyone else listen to that? I haven't looked it up, it would be August 6th program. 

Exactly! It's not being reported because it's not happening.

Bellow question: the answer is YES

but it depends a lot on your imune system

so…in  rare cases some few people catch it twice

5 hours ago, DonnaR said:

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/how-long-does-immunity-last-after-covid-19-what-we-know#How-natural-immunity-works-after-COVID-19-develops

CAB98C38-CAE1-40C6-8D9E-FA68E57CA6EE.jpeg

1 hour ago, DonnaR said:

So here’s the kind of conflicting information I mentioned. There’s this article posted by Sophia. And then there’s this one I just noticed today.

“Unvaccinated COVID survivors twice as likely to get reinfected, CDC study shows”

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/shots-still-give-covid-19-survivors-big-immune-boost-studies-show/507-fd7a9964-7b2a-4536-b6dd-bdbbaa5205ca?fbclid=IwAR2BRgd6DoJY1kjXFg0R9S1PvmQM5OYIuUazgv97TzIP9Gf14sd6DFQsAZ4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s rare

but can happen 

usualy covid recovered are better protected than vaccinated 

their immunity is harder to measure

imunity is measured on T cells cd4+ cd8+ and not so much in B cells and antibodies

measuring it is expensive and difficult

scientists and politics want a one method to measure the immunity 

and the easiest way is antibodies 

which against sars are the less effective way to fight the virus

this is a total mess

the truth is messed

they want everyone vaccinated because it’s difficult to prove a covid recovered is protected if he doesn’t have enough antibodies

he may have lots of T cells

but Scientists and politics don’t care

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

11 minutes ago, vern said:

I learned that your system shouldn.t be making anti bodies till it sees it and makes for the infection when it happens.  That way your not wasting resources when not needed.

It's not wasted resource in my opinion: (reason? ..memory)

Typically, it takes a couple of weeks after an infection starts for antibodies to first become detectable in the blood. With the new coronavirus, preliminary data suggests they can be detected within seven to 10 days after infection

But one of the really clever things about the immune system is that the cells that make this antibody then persist at some low level and form a population of memory cells that are there and able to respond much more briskly if the same pathogen or invader is encountered again on another occasion.

https://www.today.com/health/what-antibody-your-immune-system-response-coronavirus-explained-t178142

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I had covid

im recovered

i have plenty of T cells but almost zero antibodies 

I maybe protected for life against sars cov 2

but… I’m not untitled to a imune pass

after a few months it expires

or my levels of antibodies are too low and so no right to imune pass

its expensive and hard to test for T cells. Not practical in an universe of millions of people

So… what authorities do? Force recovered to be vacinated so as they finally have antibody levels easily measured

will they be more protected than before? Perhaps not

but now the person has a sort of easy to measure immunity 

politic tend to standardize everything 

in COVID-19 that’s impossible 

each individual has different reaction

some recovered are truly imune for life

and they don’t have any idea or able to prove it unless participating in scientific testings

This causes fake news 

fear   Confusion  truth is distorted twisted and people can’t trust most of what’s been published now

midia is controlled 

not all is exact 

numbers and percentages are manipulated to control opinion.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

3 hours ago, Sofia said:

i have plenty of T cells but almost zero antibodies 

I maybe protected for life against sars cov 2

Can we liken antibodies to a ready standing army. Ready to go into action immediately.

And T cells to a reserve army. It takes time to mobilize so is slower to respond. Mobilization means the T cells produce antibodies which takes time. (Hope I understand this correctly)

If the response is slow, it gives the invader time to gain a foothold in the body and will be greater in number so resulting in an army harder to overcome due to numerical superiority.

22 minutes ago, WilliamChew said:

Can we liken antibodies to a ready standing army. Ready to go into action immediately.

After vaccine mine will be "special forces" ready for any mission LOL 🤣

Edited by New World Explorer

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Looking for true information?

here you have

please just disregard the “evolution” part, sorry 

the rest of this article is trustworthy 

If you have any questions please ask 

https://www.biznews.com/health/2021/06/28/covid-19-vaccine-immunity/amp?__twitter_impression=true

quoting:

“To conclude, we question why anyone healthy and recovered from COVID-19 would want or be advised to take any risk – even the most remote – in getting vaccinated given that:

• those who have recovered from COVID-19 enjoy robust immunity;
  • natural immunity duration is decades-long, probably lifelong;
  • natural immunity effectiveness is better than vaccine-induced; 
  • variants are not an immunological concern, presenting no risk of immune escape;
  • vaccines are medical interventions which should never be taken lightly, especially when still experimental;
  • there is no benefit for COVID-19 recovered; and
  • COVID-19 vaccines are obviously not as safe as stated initially by the manufacturers”

Edited by Sofia

16 hours ago, WilliamChew said:

Oh my dear brother 

this is not true

antibodies are second or third army ready to fight the virus

Our imune system created by Jehovah has other clever ways in front line to fight the virus in first place!

And T cells to a reserve army

T cells are in the frontline

They fight the coronavirus before antibodies are activated!

Mobilization means the T cells produce antibodies which takes time

No

antibodies are produced by B cells

activated by the vaccines or in natural infection when macrophages are activated 

Please all

bear in mind that not having much antibodies against sars cov 2 isn’t that so bad 

the hability of producing them is there in your bone marrow 

too much antibodies circulating can cause auto imune disease!

can creat havoc inside you

like…. If you have police forces on the street with guns on their hands ready to fire!

we don’t see that  now do we?

officers have their guns put away 

and can use them only if necessary 

it’s the same with our imune system

we don’t need to have antibodies on blood stream

that’s NOT the first thing needed to fight sars cov

first the virus is recognized by other cells

T cells produce interferons and others to fight corona at surface of epithelium s 

only later if all fails then antibodies come to action

like a police officer

first tries to talk to you then if you don’t listen he may use the gun

if out system is pointing the antibodies like guns all the time it may shoot snd other organs my fail blood cloths my be formed etc etc etc

for this reason over stimulating our imune system with over and over vaccines can be dangerous.

any questions?

Edited by Sofia

1 hour ago, vern said:

You realize some authorities want 3 or 5 booster shots right?

yeah! That´s hazzardous to your health. One/2 shots ok, but too many shots may trigger auto-imune disease.

A big disaster is coming so please Jehovah: let your Kingdom come . please... please...

5 hours ago, Sofia said:

Please all

bear in mind that not having much antibodies against sars cov 2 isn’t that so bad 

the hability of producing them is there in your bone marrow

Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer the questions.>:D<

This PhD doctor who worked on immune system for 14 years compares what happens with and without antibodies here (at 11mins). Is this an over-simplification?

She shows by drawings how regular vaccines work and compares that to how the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine work at the beginning part.

affinity maturation! “our recent analyses suggest that affinity maturation, over months, of SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibodies in convalescents confers additional flexibility and affinity that may not be afforded by standard mRNA vaccine regimens”

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.06.455491v1

Iceland is experiencing its largest Covid-19 wave to date despite nearly 100% of all adults being vaccinated

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/09/iceland-is-experiencing-its-largest-covid-19-wave-to-date-despite-nearly-100-of-all-adults-being-vaccinated/

58 minutes ago, zoebarry said:

Iceland is experiencing its largest Covid-19 wave to date despite nearly 100% of all adults being vaccinated

From the worldometer data it doesn't seem to warrant the news headlines being in such large type. :D

There are: 1,384 Currently Infected Patients
1,360 (98%) in Mild Condition

24 (2%) Serious or Critical

The situation is similar is Singapore too. Our cases per day has been around 100-150/day but severe cases are few and mainly in the unvaccinated. Our vaccination rate is now 69% fully vaccinated.