JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

2 minutes ago, sully313 said:

looks like a windmill blade. or...wait for it...a tangled flag...gosh people are "special"

I thought it looked like a headless person running with their arms stretched out. :eek:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I was saved by luck or God,' Trump says

If God had a part in having Trump turn his head slightly to the side to avoid the deadly impact of the bullet -

The victim was said to be a great dad, loved his family and attended Church every Sunday.

If God was directly involved in the process at the event, couldn't he have helped to avoid the death of this Christian man, 2 seriously injured, and emotional scarring for all the families and attendees involved?

Couldn't the "hand of God" have perhaps simply allowed a quicker identification of the rooftop shooter or response from the authorities so as to avoid all the above suffering?   And prevent such an event causing more chaos and confusion in an already divided country?

Saved by luck?  Some people weren't so "lucky".

Edited by Desert Dan

3 hours ago, sully313 said:

looks like a windmill blade. or...wait for it...a tangled flag...gosh people are "special"

I thought it was supposed to be shaped like an eagle. 🦅 

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

35 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

Trump ready to be ‘peace broker’ on Ukraine, Orban tells skeptical European leaders

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/07/16/europe/orban-trump-eu-ukraine-letter-intl/index.html

IF Trump gets re-elected he won't be President until January 20th of 2025 - that is close to 6 months away. Why wait? If this can be brokered, GET STARTED! But no - that just shows what a hoax that whole statement is.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

58 minutes ago, trottigy said:

IF Trump gets re-elected he won't be President until January 20th of 2025 - that is close to 6 months away. Why wait? If this can be brokered, GET STARTED! But no - that just shows what a hoax that whole statement is.

Will this Trump fellow be used for the P&S thing?!

His election seems more secure than ever

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

6 minutes ago, Sofia said:

He is rather a phenomenon.  Very contrary to "business as usual".   

He has said that he will end the Ukraine war even before he gets sworn in.  

Apparently, his VP is also against endless and pointless wars.

When a winner is declared, they are called President-Elect.   They start forming their administration right away, as soon as they are declared the winner.  Before their win is certified.

He would decide who he wants for Secretary of State etc.

He could be one of the principle ones Satan uses for the deception of P&S.  Some world leaders admire him and look forward to working with him.

Like the jigsaw puzzle that only has a few pieces yet to drop-in.

16 minutes ago, Desert Dan said:

It seems KOTN feels more comfortable with a democratic winner (?)

iran Russia China NK = KOTN

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

19 minutes ago, truce said:

What about Eritrea, Sudan, Finland??? Are they not also allies?

Bit of useless trivia I found out the other day ... Eritrea is the second newest formed Sovereign State with South Sudan being the newest. 

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

3 hours ago, trottigy said:

Currently he does not have cards to play. As a president his words can potentially be backed up by actions. For example … behind the scenes he may say something that others will seriously consider. Without presidential mandate this is not possible. 
One scenario: Mr. Putin sign this peace treaty otherwise I will send such an amount of military equipment to Ukraine that you will never move an inch. 
To Zelinsky: Sign this treaty or I stop military aid… 

Therefore as a president he would have more power than currently. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

4 hours ago, Dhanyel said:

Trump ready to be ‘peace broker’ on Ukraine, Orban tells skeptical European leaders

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/07/16/europe/orban-trump-eu-ukraine-letter-intl/index.html

If Trump wins the election and becomes the means to declare peace and tranquility, we won't be surprised why he didn't killed in the assassination attempt on him... it was Jehovah, maneuvering things. (Just saying)

2 hours ago, truce said:

What about Eritrea, Sudan, Finland??? Are they not also allies?

Small potatoes I guess

But Finland is in NATO.

3 hours ago, jrnievas said:

If Trump wins the election and becomes the means to declare peace and tranquility, we won't be surprised why he didn't killed in the assassination attempt on him... it was Jehovah, maneuvering things. (Just saying)

It’s not the person that makes king of north or the south, it’s not the particular ruler that Babylon great riding.

On 7/15/2024 at 6:56 AM, Sofia said:

I read that

and that he s actively seeking to end evil 

He wants to unite Americans because they are divided like Daniel foretold in Dan 2:41 🤔

It appears he only wants to unite them to his side. Lol

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Donald Trump has said Taiwan should pay the US for protection from China, calling into question Washington’s support for the island democracy should he win back the White House in November’s presidential election.https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/jul/17/donald-trump-taiwan-pay-us-defence-china-national-convention

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

10 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

Donald Trump has said Taiwan should pay the US for protection from China, calling into question Washington’s support for the island democracy should he win back the White House in November’s presidential election.https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/jul/17/donald-trump-taiwan-pay-us-defence-china-national-convention

Isn't that the way the Mafia provides 'Protection'? $$$,$$$,$$$,$$$.00

This almost sounds like the "Manchurean Candidate" being re-enacted. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manchurian_Candidate_(1962_film)#Plot

Edited by Percy

add a bit more

Just now, Percy said:

Isn't that the way the Mafia provides 'Protection'? $$$,$$$,$$$,$$$.00

Mafia is protecting against themselves. Pay or we damage you and your goods.
Here, it's more about being like mercenaries or paid personal protection (against China)

On 7/16/2024 at 12:23 PM, Sofia said:

Hold up!   Biden has tested positive for COVID.   He is isolating at his Delaware house.

It looks inevitable that Biden will not be the candidate for his Democrat party.   So, who then?

Trump may not be a sure thing.   Stay tuned  .   .   .