JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

36 minutes ago, WD-40 said:

More of this ! Don't loose your phone - that might be next

Or medical equipment, vehicles, televisions, radios, etc, etc, etc...

Imagine a multi-phased attack based on how they react to each phase. First the pagers go off, then they use the radios to reorganize, and the radios blow up. So, with so many of them in the hospital, can you imagine the medical equipment blowing up? 

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Ok, here’s the deal here.

The fact is, when it comes to special operations, the fact is, is that radio-controlled devices, along with remotely-controlled triggers have been very much a part of the equation, for a long time, at least since WWII,  even before.

Man has thought of countless ways to clandestinely eliminate their opponents. Take for example, what happened after the hostage crisis in Munich in 1972.

The Israelis started Operation Bayonet afterward, to gain revenge on those Palestinians whom they felt planned the massacre, or at least had a hand in it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad_assassinations_following_the_Munich_massacre

The Spielberg movie, “Munich”, is based off of these events.

It is therefore, not inconceivable, that gov’t agents have found a way to sabotage electrical devices and time them to explode.

Edited by Cool.As.Ice

5 minutes ago, JennyM said:

How long this wicked system last? It's horrible 

We got to hang in there . No one is immune  to the conditions we face daily .Pray to Jehovah for strength  and for inner peace and calm .It can get worse .We have Jehovah on our side . Do not be afraid . Are you ok ? Are

You scared  ?  Pray for calm .

3 hours ago, BLEmom said:

To put this in context, this is a disease that can cause death and is very transmissible. 
Since it is a live vaccine, 
Much of the instructions remind me of patients getting radiation treatment for cancer, except radiation treatment calls for extreme cleaning on top of all that is listed in the vaccine handout. 

I would like more context.  To begin;  radiation treatment doesn't make the patient contagious to others.  The only comparison to radiation is the higher level of sanitation recommended.  But, even then, with radiation the sanitation protocol is on behalf of the patient because the radiation and chemo destroys their immune system.

But with ACAM2000, the mpox vaccine, the higher level of sanitation is on behalf of those who may have contact with the patient, not the patient himself, because the live virus makes the patient contagious, a transmitter, of the live virus vaccine, not of mpox.

If I understood what I read by the FDA, the threat to others is exposure to the vaccine by physical contact.

It's interesting that this is another vaccine rushed to market as there aren't a whole lot of people contracting mpox. The high risk group is the gay and lesbian community.  

Hopefully, this vaccine will be explained to the public better than covid19 was.

Any clarification to these comments is welcome.

1 hour ago, JennyM said:

How long this wicked system last? It's horrible 

As far as that goes, the only thing we can do is to get thru this system, as best as we can. Honestly, I know myself, if I spent too much time meditating on all the injustices that I see out here, the stress would literally kill me, because I know that in the final analysis of things, I could personally do nothing at all about the state that this world is in.

Because as we all know, this is about far more than just mere humans, we are actually fighting against Satan and his demons, who make life very hard for all of us. None of us can win this war in our own strength. Jehovah supplies what we need to cope and endure to the end. He will bring an end to all of this in his own due time.

On that note, when thinking about all the suffering on Earth, here is a scripture I have found that helps me:

(Ecclesiastes 8:16,17) 16 I applied my heart to acquire wisdom and to see all the activity happening on the earth, even going without sleep day and night. 17 Then I considered all the work of the true God, and I realized that mankind cannot comprehend what happens under the sun. No matter how hard men try, they cannot comprehend it. Even if they claim that they are wise enough to know, they cannot really comprehend it.
https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&pub=nwtsty&srctype=wol&bible=21008017&srcid=share

Here is an article from ‘06 which gives a clear explanation of what this verse means:

*** w06 11/1 p. 16 par. 3 Highlights From the Book of Ecclesiastes ***
The full scope of everything that God has done and has allowed to happen among mankind cannot be fathomed, even if we were to lose sleep over it. Worrying about all the wrongs that have been committed will only rob us of enjoyment in life.
https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=2006803&srctype=wol&srcid=share&par=43

The point is, is that Jehovah has got this. He has a time when he will get rid of all the wars, injustices, and suffering on this Earth. He has a time when He will act, He has never lost control at any time throughout history. He’s got this.

It is natural to want this system to end now. However, we will exhaust ourselves if we try to worry too much about when the end will come, or how it will last, as that is simply above  all our pay grades 😉, and the full reasons why Jehovah has allowed these things to happen to all mankind for so long can consume us and rob us of joy.

What we all have to remember, me included, is that Jehovah CANNOT lie, and he NEVER fails. The end of this system WILL happen, there is light at the end of this tunnel.

Remember also what Joshua said:

(Joshua 23:14) “…you well know with all your heart and with all your soul that not one word out of all the good promises that Jehovah your God has spoken to you has failed. They have all come true for you. Not one word of them has failed.”

Edited by Cool.As.Ice

2 hours ago, WD-40 said:

We got to hang in there . No one is immune  to the conditions we face daily .Pray to Jehovah for strength  and for inner peace and calm .It can get worse .We have Jehovah on our side . Do not be afraid . Are you ok ? Are

You scared  ?  Pray for calm .

thanks . its hard to get calm when you know your other jw friends are dying too .. as early as 42 or 52  ... the maximum is 60.. Im turning 41 and ill be next. Imagine the pain you bring to your family when you die and vice versa. 

Thats what im crying for it now. 

2 hours ago, Cool.As.Ice said:

As far as that goes, the only thing we can do is to get thru this system, as best as we can. Honestly, I know myself, if I spent too much time meditating on all the injustices that I see out here, the stress would literally kill me, because I know that in the final analysis of things, I could personally do nothing at all about the state that this world is in.

Because as we all know, this is about far more than just mere humans, we are actually fighting against Satan and his demons, who make life very hard for all of us. None of us can win this war in our own strength. Jehovah supplies what we need to cope and endure to the end. He will bring an end to all of this in his own due time.

On that note, when thinking about all the suffering on Earth, here is a scripture I have found that helps me:

(Ecclesiastes 8:16,17) 16 I applied my heart to acquire wisdom and to see all the activity happening on the earth, even going without sleep day and night. 17 Then I considered all the work of the true God, and I realized that mankind cannot comprehend what happens under the sun. No matter how hard men try, they cannot comprehend it. Even if they claim that they are wise enough to know, they cannot really comprehend it.
https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&pub=nwtsty&srctype=wol&bible=21008017&srcid=share

Here is an article from ‘06 which gives a clear explanation of what this verse means:

*** w06 11/1 p. 16 par. 3 Highlights From the Book of Ecclesiastes ***
The full scope of everything that God has done and has allowed to happen among mankind cannot be fathomed, even if we were to lose sleep over it. Worrying about all the wrongs that have been committed will only rob us of enjoyment in life.
https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=2006803&srctype=wol&srcid=share&par=43

The point is, is that Jehovah has got this. He has a time when he will get rid of all the wars, injustices, and suffering on this Earth. He has a time when He will act, He has never lost control at any time throughout history. He’s got this.

It is natural to want this system to end now. However, we will exhaust ourselves if we try to worry too much about when the end will come, or how it will last, as that is simply above  all our pay grades 😉, and the full reasons why Jehovah has allowed these things to happen to all mankind for so long can consume us and rob us of joy.

What we all have to remember, me included, is that Jehovah CANNOT lie, and he NEVER fails. The end of this system WILL happen, there is light at the end of this tunnel.

Remember also what Joshua said:

(Joshua 23:14) “…you well know with all your heart and with all your soul that not one word out of all the good promises that Jehovah your God has spoken to you has failed. They have all come true for you. Not one word of them has failed.”

Good writing.. Thank you. 

I hope we all see the end of the tunnel asap. 

Ive worked with many bro and sis older than I am and  they  have  died. lol! Thats not funny .. and Im next in line. 

What Im happy now is that I have the wisdom to count my days and use it properly.  

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/finlands-president-wants-end-of-single-state-veto-at-un-security-council

Interesting article, though it's only the thoughts of Finland's president which does not mean much, but I thought it was interesting that he wants to propose the UN to have 10 permanent member states instead of the current 5 member states that have power of veto.

Revelation mentions 10 kings that have one thought so as to give their power and authority to the wild beast Revelation 17:12,13.

The UN needs to be seriously reformed to have any power, this next meeting at the UN will be talking about reform, who knows if anything will happen, only in Jehovahs time...

5 hours ago, JennyM said:

thanks . its hard to get calm when you know your other jw friends are dying too .. as early as 42 or 52  ... the maximum is 60.. Im turning 41 and ill be next. Imagine the pain you bring to your family when you die and vice versa. 

Thats what im crying for it now. 

Is it diseases that is a high rate in your area that causes a shorter life span ?

Nuclear fusion, the process that powers the sun and other stars, is painstakingly finicky to replicate on Earth. Many countries have achieved fusion reactions, but sustaining them for long enough to use in the real world remains elusive.

Mastering fusion is an enticing prospect that promises wealth and global influence to whichever country tames it first.

The prize of this energy is its sheer efficiency. A controlled fusion reaction releases around four million times more energy than burning coal, oil or gas, and four times more than fission, the kind of nuclear energy used today. It won’t be developed in time to fight climate change in this crucial decade, but it could be the solution to future warming.

Private businesses in both countries are optimistic, saying they can get fusion power on the grid by the mid-2030s, despite the enormous technical challenges that remain.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/19/climate/nuclear-fusion-clean-energy-china-us/index.html

Maybe they will come up with a way to get relatively free energy soon. There is a lot of money and research working on it in several countries. I wonder how people would feel if energy became free.

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

It would certainly put the middle east out of business.

EDIT: And it would probably take some supernatural assistance, eh.

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

9 hours ago, Doug said:

I would like more context.  To begin;  radiation treatment doesn't make the patient contagious to others.  The only comparison to radiation is the higher level of sanitation recommended.  But, even then, with radiation the sanitation protocol is on behalf of the patient because the radiation and chemo destroys their immune system.

But with ACAM2000, the mpox vaccine, the higher level of sanitation is on behalf of those who may have contact with the patient, not the patient himself, because the live virus makes the patient contagious, a transmitter, of the live virus vaccine, not of mpox.

If I understood what I read by the FDA, the threat to others is exposure to the vaccine by physical contact.

It's interesting that this is another vaccine rushed to market as there aren't a whole lot of people contracting mpox. The high risk group is the gay and lesbian community.  

Hopefully, this vaccine will be explained to the public better than covid19 was.

Any clarification to these comments is welcome.

Feel free to read the whole article I linked. 

If you scroll down, you will see this section

Patient and family safety for oral or systemic radiation treatment

Other than that, I will leave you to your own research. 

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

10 minutes ago, Mike047 said:

We will certainly have new clear energy

I pray for it every day!!!  :wink:

Soon .....

1 hour ago, trottigy said:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/19/climate/nuclear-fusion-clean-energy-china-us/index.html

Maybe they will come up with a way to get relatively free energy soon. There is a lot of money and research working on it in several countries. I wonder how people would feel if energy became free.

We have free energy; people have been using it for thousands of years. Harnessing and distributing it has become problematic..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Kwabena said:

Do you mean "clean energy" or "clear energy"? And if you mean the latter then please what do you mean by that?

Kwabena, my apologies for the quaint English humour. Compare nuclear with new clear and maybe see the point?