JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Broadcasting video from May 2015 disappeared

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 412 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a guess, but perhaps the goal of constructing 3000 new kingdom halls a year projection has now been eliminated and more a move towards a consolidation of congregations and having less, instead of more, places of worship. That would, then, make the announcement out-of-date.

Edited by Woanders

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

Ps.86:11

45 minutes ago, jwjn said:

Could you please explain why you say that?

It seems reasonable that spreading rumors that are unsubstantiated could be considered slander. It therefore would make sense to not spread unsubstantiated rumors, wouldn't you agree?

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

2 hours ago, trottigy said:

It seems reasonable that spreading rumors that are unsubstantiated could be considered slander. It therefore would make sense to not spread unsubstantiated rumors, wouldn't you agree?

Yes, I do agree with you 100%! Spreading rumors is something nobody here should be doing.

But do you think that someone does spread (unsubstantiated) rumors when asking about Morning Worship videos with Anthony Morris that were removed from the jw.org?

Is that a slander?

I'm sorry, but that's a fact!

Edited by jwjn

7 minutes ago, jwjn said:

Yes, I do agree with you 100%! Spreading rumors is something nobody here should be doing.

But do you think that someone does spread (unsubstantiated) rumors when asking about Morning Worship videos with Anthony Morris that were removed from the jw.org?

Is that a slander?

Did it ever occur to you that the slanderous comments were removed?

Not upbuilding to be confrontational with those who are trying to keep this message board a safe and pleasant place to visit in cyberspace.

That's a fact! 😢

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

1 hour ago, jwjn said:

Is that a slander?

Of course it’s a fact, and surprises us. However, we don't know anything about it, nor we have any details. Whatever the reason is, it is a matter between Jehovah and Brother Morris and the GB

No matter how the wind howls the mountain cannot bow to it. 

4 hours ago, jwjn said:

Could you please explain why you say that?

He said it to keep the conversation from becoming sidetracked. The moderators on this forum proactively keep the topics pointed in the right direction. They are very experienced and have seen innocent curiosity become negative talk and speculation. They appreciate everyones cooperation.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Look, we don't know what has happened any more than anyone else. But hypothetically, say you have made a mistake of some kind, how would you feel if it was being talked about on an international platform? Wouldn't you want to be able to recover with some dignity? 

Obviously something has happened, but other than the bare fact that our brother is no longer on the GB, and some videos have been removed, isn't it loving and kind to hope he will be ok? How would any of us want to be treated? Even people who have been disfellowshipped don't have the details announced publicly, just the fact of the action. Some may have some knowledge, others will have no idea what happened, just that something did. 

Be loving, don't speculate on a public forum. 

1 hour ago, jwjn said:

Is that a slander?

When asking such questions, what do you reasonably expect to get? Facts? or more rumors? (or personal opinions) 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

On 3/29/2023 at 1:56 PM, RomanB said:

just noticed
Removed Morning Worship with Anthony Morris from the site

Can we just drop this sort of talk. I think Br. Morris has been bruised/beat up enough with speculation and more. This has been going on since we learned about it. I think enough is enough.

Edited by Loopy

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

I see the 150th Gilead grad is still up :thumbsup:

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=jwlshare&wtlocale=E&lank=pub-jwb-085_15_VIDEO

It's good to see his smiling face.

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

On 3/29/2023 at 10:56 AM, RomanB said:

just noticed
Removed Morning Worship with Anthony Morris from the site

Roman,  you have an eye for detail.  Your intentions were good/honest (like a good technician), but you touched a nerve.  Even our venerable jwhess gave you a 'Like'.

Don't be discouraged.  You are loved, as we all wish to be.