JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2 hours ago, Olivier Proulx said:

do you think they will put the GB update #7 online before the annual meeting or after?

I have a feeling... after... and perhaps announcing the year text 😉 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

On 9/25/2023 at 9:57 PM, Tortuga said:

Last year Update #7 was posted on October 28th.

On 9/26/2023 at 12:21 AM, Sofia said:

I have a feeling... after...

Yes, but in 2021, the Update was posted the day before the Annual Meeting.

Perhaps the same will happen this year....

image.thumb.png.441fd425d356a5e643e393f60a09894c.png

Edited by Parale

I studied the question in depth, I made clever calculations to know the precise date of programming the GB Update, I concluded that the program was generally posted on the last Friday of the month or the 1st Friday of the following BUT the GB often ridiculed me by changing my prophecies. So now I keep quiet and wait 🤪

On 9/25/2023 at 9:57 PM, Tortuga said:

Last year Update #7 was posted on October 28th.

Therefore this year Update #7 should be posted on October 27th.  😊  

9 weeks after Update #6 corresponding to last years schedule.

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, onBoard17 said:

Just getting back from NY this week, had nice tours of Warwick, Patterson (the new visitors center is open!) and Wallkill. While touring Tuxedo for JWB they mentioned how the videos are made. For the monthly broadcast they are recorded up to 6 months in advance (I thought it was 3 before). For the GB updates they are recorded on a Monday and ready for the brotherhood on Friday the same week, so if it's going to come on the 20th it's recorded on the 13th. 

how can one tour tuxedo for JEB?

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

Guests for the Annual Meeting are allowed tours of specific areas not commonly seen on regular tour. We were in-person for the annual meeting back in 2019 when we also toured JWB, although it was much more interactive back then. We also had a tour Mt Ebo and got a demonstration of the new video wall. If felt like IMAX on steroids!  

On 10/14/2023 at 12:03 AM, onBoard17 said:

Just getting back from NY this week, had nice tours of Warwick, Patterson (the new visitors center is open!) and Wallkill. While touring Tuxedo for JWB they mentioned how the videos are made. For the monthly broadcast they are recorded up to 6 months in advance (I thought it was 3 before). For the GB updates they are recorded on a Monday and ready for the brotherhood on Friday the same week, so if it's going to come on the 20th it's recorded on the 13th. 

Is GB update recorded on Monday or Friday, because 13th was Friday?

• WilliamChew changed the title to 2023 Governing Body Update #7
  • trottigy pinned this topic
  • trottigy unpinned this topic