JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A good joke

dilip kumar

12 minutes ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

Any more....?

I had a couple more but it appears to be making you two tents.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

4 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

This has become even more groan worthy...for all in tents and purposes.Bateyessmirk.gif.c99a4911fe151095acd16288bb834f2b.gif

OMG! It's contagious! :lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

42 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

A guy who loved camping broke up with his girlfriend who didn't .

There was too much tent shun in their relationship.  Hidingcurtain.gif.b80d758d490c81402adf5981118824fe.gif

That would really in tents if I the sit you a shun...

5 hours ago, Mike047 said:

In the light of the scriptures, I think I need a bigger tent - Isaiah 54:2

(Isaiah 54:2) “Make the place of your tent more spacious. Stretch out the tent cloths of your grand tabernacle. Do not hold back, lengthen your tent cords, And make your tent pins strong.

Of course, if you just walk on by that camp - it would be past tents

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Just came out of the vet office following an older couple. He held the door for his wife then with me following held it for me. I said thank you so much, he said.....that'll be a dollar! 😆 I laughed and called him a stinker and his wife punched his arm 😅. Can't make this stuff up.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

27 minutes ago, Mike047 said:

His wife must really adoor him

I bequeath thee the title of " Pun Master" 

Quick, someone crown him! :lol1: