JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A good joke

dilip kumar

How do you describe a tied basketball game?

Spoiler

Net Zero

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

4 minutes ago, Qapla said:

How do you describe a tied basketball game?

Reveal hidden contents

Net Zero

Don't you mean "How do you describe a game of basketball where neither team scored?"

Since "Net Zero" refers to a balance of equality (same in / same out), any tie, including one where neither team scored, would be Net Zero, since both teams would have the same result

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

7 hours ago, Qapla said:

Since "Net Zero" refers to a balance of equality (same in / same out), any tie, including one where neither team scored, would be Net Zero, since both teams would have the same result

We call that a "Nil event".

2 hours ago, Andrey said:

Many years ago, we were doing rural territory, however it was a fairly cold drizzly day. I had some left over Chinese meal and  fried rice from the previous night, so I put it into a metal sealed container, wrapped it up with aluminium foil and placed it in between the exhaust extractors and the engine mount, as there was just enough space to insert that container and it held it snuggly and secured it with some wire so it didn't slide about to be sure, before meeting the FSG.

As we spent the morning out in the field, I left my dinner in the engine bay during all morning, where we had travelled about 90kms until we reached the end of the territory at the designated BBQ spot. We had gathered together for lunch and as everyone had to start a wood fire in the BBQ facilities and using slightly wet timber (as we were in a national park rainforest) they had gathered up from around the area. I opened up my bonnet to my car, pulled out my hot dinner and ate it with glee. The were some disgruntled brothers that were very envious of me that day, as my food smelt so good and was very hot. They had to wait about an hour before they were able to eat their BBQ'd sausages because they had issues in lighting their fires. Since then, they always brought a gas BBQ or their own timber.

1 hour ago, Pabo said:

a2071c4e1bf59571d46b3bddae6cf6880058a66b_2_448x500.jpeg.51438674eb03317e775f5f7db361678a.jpeg

On their 30th anniversary he will give her 25 roses, one for every happy year they have had together. She will throw 5 of them away...:eek:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D