JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

conspiracy theories

13 minutes ago, TheKid23 said:

When I was on the carts a few weeks ago a man came up to me and was telling me to be careful around the pigeons because they’re not really birds, they’re government spies keeping an eye on people 🙈 he was deadly serious too! 

Did he tell you which government?

The pigeons have two governments, the Aimers and the Sitters, if those pigeons were from the Aimers government, you better find cover...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

7 minutes ago, bobby said:

well if you ask me think its a Conspiracy that you can't eat your weight in ice-cream, cake, pie 

The problem with that is your weight increases with every attempt and the task becomes more difficult...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Grave harm…. Honestly think we have no idea the extent of misinformation that is out there. 
But people are reacting to what they hear and are told. We see the increase in anger over all subject matter. 

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

12 hours ago, BLEmom said:

Grave harm…. Honestly think we have no idea the extent of misinformation that is out there. 
But people are reacting to what they hear and are told. We see the increase in anger over all subject matter. 

well,

as a smart scientist said;

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.”

😄

Let's not forget the ultimate source of mis and disinformation in this time:

Revelation 16:13-14a

"And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons"

And let's not forget the purpose of the UN/Scarlet coloured wild beast, remember the 2-horned beast purposely formed the image of the beast with intent, then later breathed life into that image so that it became the scarlet-coloured wild beast and could fulfil that purpose:

Revelation 13:11 onwards 

"Then I saw another wild beast ascending out of the earth, and it had two horns like a lamb, but it began speaking like a dragon. It exercises all the authority of the first wild beast in its sight. And it makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first wild beast, whose mortal wound was healed.  And it performs great signs, even making fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the sight of mankind. It misleads those who dwell on the earth, because of the signs that it was permitted to perform in the sight of the wild beast, while it tells those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the wild beast that had the sword-stroke and yet revived. And it was permitted to give breath to the image of the wild beast, so that the image of the wild beast should both speak and cause to be killed all those who refuse to worship the image of the wild beast."

The misinformation that Jesus is describing is going to be very persuasive because right after describing the Propaganda frogs Jesus warns John, and all of his followers:

Revelation 16:15

“Look! I am coming as a thief. Happy is the one who stays awake and keeps his outer garments, so that he may not walk naked and people look upon his shamefulness.”

Revelation book chapters 28 and 32 are excellent and provide important reminders on who we should and shouldn't be trusting in this time of the end.

We are so privileged as Jehovah's people to understand the identity of all of these prophetic beasts and it is imperative that we don't take that for granted but keep vigilant in identifying demonic propaganda.

The apostle John gave this advice:

”Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world” - 1 John 4:1.

The Research Guide for this scripture says:

“He then went on to show that God’s true inspired expressions were coming through the genuine Christian congregation, not through unchristian worldly sources. John’s statement was, of course, inspired by Jehovah God, but even aside from this, John’s letter had laid a solid foundation for making the straightforward statement: “He that gains the knowledge of God listens to us; he that does not originate with God does not listen to us. This is how we take note of the inspired expression of truth and the inspired expression of error.” (1Jo 4:6)”

It all very good to take notice of elements of Satan’s system that are fulfilling Revelation. But we need to make absolutely sure we are not making our own assumptions and conclusions. We need to wait until those who Jehovah has authorised, the faithful and discreet slave, has given us Jehovah’s direction. 

If we choose “not to listen” to directions that the slave gives (and we saw that recently during the pandemic), but make our own determination that this or that information from government sources is demonic/wild beast driven propaganda, are we not treading on dangerous ground?

There is a big difference between our personal choice, our conscience, and obedience to authority. We can’t, for instance, decide that our conscience won’t allow us to follow a government law, or a ruling passed from the UN and filtered down through our government to enact, because of Rom 13:1-7. Until Jehovah acts against all rulerships, including the UN, we obey the superior authorities, barring conflict with God’s law.

I write this to add some balance and thought from God's Word. We need a clear head, absolutely focused on the only thing Jehovah commands we do - preaching God’s Kingdom. Overly delving into UN overlording, conspiracies and chafing under government mandates will be detrimental. Leave that to our faithful brothers who will tell us in due time. We all wait for the fulfilment of all these prophecies in Revelation, for Jehovah’s name to be sanctified and vindicated.

And in the New World we can ask the people who were involved the truth without wasting time now trying to figure things out and likely leading to the wrong conclusion anyway. IMO

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....