JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

We worked at Jacksonville Beach yesterday. Thought I would share:

The house was on a corner lot that was 50 feet wide and 75 feet deep one block from the beach. It was three stories high with a back porch/deck on each floor (the back of the house is towards the beach)

Basically, it looks like this and cost about $450,000

post-2173-0-38850800-1442372896.jpg

The back of the house looks quite a bit like the front, except there is no garage on the back, just the blank walls with the porches/decks on each level.

From the front of the house looking toward the beach we had an impressive view:

post-2173-0-25017300-1442372986_thumb.jp

Now, before you feel too sad that the new owners of this brand new house will be looking at the same thing we could see, fear not, they will actually have a different view - look back at the picture of the house and the comment just below it ....... there is a house like that right behind the one we worked on.

So, instead of them having to look at that great while monstrosity, they will be looking at the back of a house that looks just like their own house.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

We did go a couple street over before we left, well, we had to because it was the way home, and got these pictures of the actual beach:

post-2173-0-94938600-1442373410_thumb.jppost-2173-0-67887300-1442373420_thumb.jppost-2173-0-96012500-1442373430_thumb.jp

Of course, when you turn around to leave the beach, this is what you are next to:

post-2173-0-87989700-1442373441_thumb.jp

It is the back/beach side of the building in the other post

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Both...............good choice.................

Thanks. I use to be indecisive but I don't think I am anymore, well, maybe I am, no..I'm sure I'm not...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I once filled in a questionnaire to see if I was depressed. One of the questions was 'Do you have difficulty making decisions?' I think it was a trick question.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

My day has been going like this optical illusion...in circles. :blink:

attachicon.gifPost-circles-rotating.jpg.png

They aren't moving yet...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

This Hula Guy is GOOD!!!

:o 

hula_03.jpg

hula_07.jpg

Artist Sean Yoro, also known as Hula , seems to be more comfortable on his paddle board than on ground, placing murals in hard to reach places, like underpasses. It is in these seaside backdrops that he creates his hyperrealistic portraits, images of women that peek above the water when the tide is just right.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Pale_Blue_Dot.png

This is the famous image known as Pale Blue Dot. It’s a photograph of Earth taken on February 14, 1990, by the Voyager 1 space probe from a record distance of about 6 billion kilometers (3.7 billion miles). Earth is the blueish-white speck approximately halfway down the brown band to the right.

The light from Earth finally becomes too faint to see with the eye alone at around 14 billion kilometers – about 9 billion miles – from home – around the outer limit of our solar system – nowhere near as far as even the next-nearest star.

http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/in-space-how-far-away-can-you-see-earth

I find the above pic' extremely humbling to meditate on. -_-  

Helps me to really appreciate this scripture in Psalms:

"O Jehovah, what is man that you should notice him, The son of mortal man that you should pay attention to him?"--Psalm 144:3

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif