JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Actually I'm not bad at photography either. At least, most of the time.

I took a picture of a ghost once. But it didn't turn out. The spirit was willing, but the flash was weak.

(td)

Grrroann

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Actually I'm not bad at photography either. At least, most of the time.

I took a picture of a ghost once. But it didn't turn out. The spirit was willing, but the flash was weak.

(td)

It must have been the Holy Ghost and you couldn't get the hole thing in the picture..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

A neighbour took this picture of Whitehaven harbour/North West UK at night. We are getting some wonderful displays of the Northern Lights/Aurora Borealis on clear nights.

You can also see the star constellation - The Plough - perhaps the Ash constellation of Job:

post-571-0-09153600-1445259138.jpg

A neighbour took this picture of Whitehaven harbour/North West UK at night. We are getting some wonderful displays of the Northern Lights/Aurora Borealis on clear nights.

You can also see the star constellation - The Plough - perhaps the Ash constellation of Job:

attachicon.gifNorthenr lights over harbour2.jpg

We just call it the Big Dipper.  :)

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

post-6243-144531119966_thumb.png

My second oldest daughter Naila ( I have 4 girls) will be getting her drivers license by months end and with Jehovah's blessing become an official publisher...so we got her this car. She and her 2 younger sisters go to school 30 miles from our lil town. With the car she can meet up with local Sisters when she has several hours between classes. And no more catching the 6:30am public bus to get too school.

I wish my parents had offered me a car before, and maybe because I might become a publisher.

When I decided to move to Madras OR, to pioneer my parents did say sayonara!

I was grateful.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Grand Canyon North Rim is 10 miles away

as viewed from the South Rimattachicon.gifNorth Rim from South rim.jpg

Peter, did you take that? It's amazing. I'd like to go there some day, it's not that far for us, just the time.

NS I guess!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Peter, did you take that? It's amazing. I'd like to go there some day, it's not that far for us, just the time.

NS I guess!

Either I did or my wife did. I believe it is one I took, have ta see which camera took it - different pic numbering system.

That pic was taken from rim 5 min walk from visitor center.

We stayed at Matther's campground within the Grand Canyon Park.  There is also a Matther's Point along the rim.

If you wish to go west along the rim, you have to take a free shuttle bus. East, you can drive along the rim.

Watch out for the free roaming critters, esp the Elk, and the squirrels are Not friendly, they will bite savagely. The Elk may just trample upon you a little. :(

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

I have been to the North Rim - but, it was 37 years ago ..... still, the trip was memorable

As far as cars go, when I graduated from High School, I was given our family car, a 5 year old, well used 2 door/6 cyl Chevy, so I could pioneer. The car did NOT have A/C, power brakes, power steering, power windows - not even a radio.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

attachicon.gif20151017_182915.png

My second oldest daughter Naila ( I have 4 girls) will be getting her drivers license by months end and with Jehovah's blessing become an official publisher...so we got her this car. She and her 2 younger sisters go to school 30 miles from our lil town. With the car she can meet up with local Sisters when she has several hours between classes. And no more catching the 6:30am public bus to get too school.

I want to be adopted !!!! LOL

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)