JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

11 hours ago, Peanuts said:

Ah you have bunnies too? I want to see them! :) 

i spent all afternoon plating rose bushes once. The rabbits ate them all up in far less time than it took me to plant them. I've been put off gardening since then!!

OK, I'll find one. They're brown bunnies and there's a lot of them. They like dandelions and clover the best so we don't pull dandelions too much anymore, don't need to.

I do use a natural, foul smelling spray for the deer- which refuse to be frightened by me- and it worked for the bunnies too but I hope to use less after the fence gets put up. Since the garden is RIGHT outside my door they don't get away with too much. 

Made the mistake of looking at my garden pic's from last year. Wow, I miss it, I'm ready. This is the flower on top of a red potato plant, pretty huh?

potato.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

20 minutes ago, Qapla said:

That's Star Trek

You can stay on track if you give your star struck Star Trek loving wife a ring like that...:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I want one of these::blink:

howe-1.gif

Hypnotic New Kinetic Sculptures by Anthony Howe

Di-Octo. All stainless steel kinetic wind sculpture. Silent operation. 25’6″h x 10’w x 4’6″”d (7.8m h x 3m w x 1.4m d) 1,600lbs (725kg) http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2016/01/hypnotic-new-kinetic-sculptures-by-anthony-howe/

Maybe I could wire it up to function as a wind-driven energy source?  scratchchin.gif.0f8824c0608f7b0d0a6f3125

Like a thousand-watt whirly-gig?  Or just a really wild windmill?:huh:

Wouldn't want to be around when the bolts break and parts start whipping off, though.56a7de1393267_Dodgingtomatoes.gif.c02e42

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

This artist really puts his heart into his work: 

heart.gif

process.jpg

Here’s a fun new animated mural by Croatian artist Lonac who painted this anatomically-correct heart complete with an air duct aorta using nothing but freehand spray paint.  http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2016/01/an-early-valentines-gift-from-lonac/

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

5 hours ago, jayrtom said:

Taking photos in the ministry with magazines in hand is not something from today as this 80's photo show :)

ce4f27309af90fb0f0736b430968a698.jpg

I How do I upload a picture thanks.

Its all new settings for me.

& I remember using these mags.

& offering them for 80 cents please.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

This is at one of my jobs. I've seen this bike sitting on this 2 ton jack for 2 weeks now, and I laugh every time I pass it. I thought I'd share.

I do find lots of things are funny if you just pay attention!

Jack.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

12 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

It was brought to my attention that Bro. Loesch gave dedication talk for this "new" Kingdom Hall in Northern NJ, USA first Saturday in January 2016 and gave public talk on Sunday.

Okay, so?

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

That's a really pretty KH Tracey. I wish our new hall was one of those new ones, with all the glass and all. Looks so clean. I do wonder how the new flat roof works though in wet climates. 

I've been playing with an app called Face Swap Live. It lets me try my next look.

image.jpeg.df4ecfc801bf10ac77971b9cef91f

Its the Zed Zed Top look.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

On 1/28/2016 at 1:02 PM, Tbs77 said:

It was brought to my attention that Bro. Loesch gave dedication talk for this "new" Kingdom Hall in Northern NJ, USA first Saturday in January 2016 and gave public talk on Sunday.

Is that one of the first KH built with the new design?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Yes... Someone can confirm if the one in Florida, think West Palm, is completed too.

10 hours ago, Tortuga said:

9 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

Yes... Someone can confirm if the one in Florida, think West Palm, is completed too.

aside from no longer having a carport, has anyone else heard about major adjustments regarding LDC as of this month?   ...   please check the last post in the LDC thread if you did