JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

On 2/16/2016 at 9:31 AM, campanula said:

Well.... I guess there must be an option for boring generic JW

I may have done something wrong I tried to make a post and it disappeared.

I wanted to say that the problem was the part about loving bacon.  I can assure that I can be very annoying and that I do not believe that underwear can be magical.  But LOVE bacon. LOVE is a very strong word.  If it said do you like bacon the result for me would be different.

Does Canadian Bacon count?  How about a slice of Ham?  Or pork Chops?  

Edited by Witness1970

OK. Now I see that the other post has appeared. Sorry about the double post!

3 hours ago, Witness1970 said:

I may have done something wrong I tried to make a post and it disappeared.

I wanted to say that the problem was the part about loving bacon.  I can assure that I can be very annoying and that I do not believe that underwear can be magical.  But LOVE bacon. LOVE is a very strong word.  If it said do you like bacon the result for me would be different.

Does Canadian Bacon count?  How about a slice of Ham?  Or pork Chops?  

I prefer good Pealmeal Bacon ( Back Bacon that has been pickled and coated on outside with ---peameal, not all are created equal ) over Cdn Bacon.  Peameal Bacon has more flavor and pieces are bigger.:eat:   Cdn bacon is thin sliced round back bacon.

A couple of cash only restaurants 1/2 hour away actually give you one the size of a mid sized pork chop :eat::eat: more like a 1/2" to 3/4" thick.

Edited by pnutts

spelling+

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

Haaa, you crack me up to, because you do exactly what I do. My son-in-law says I have the cleanest grill he's ever seen. Lasts longer that way!  OH, and is your's a table top grill? I had to get a new one so got that kind, think I like it.

Sorry about late response. Got this from Home Depot when Weber discontinued this model 6 years ago.... 74b60ed2a7b2ead6fd89dbea0e9ae191.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

We have 60 plastic flamingos in our front yard.56ca1567a3b87_YESGrinning.gif.9e49511041

They were buried under the snow, but two days of rain
have caused them to reappear.  
56ca157a4c006_WOWbigeyes.gif.b3bcb3d3103

I think they look so pretty against the white of the snow.56ca15a24d834_GrinBig.gif.675cbd66a290f2

56ca15291ed02_Lawnornaments.JPG.be4ecd6c

I tell people, "You know it's springtime in Capistrano when the swallows return.
And you know when it's springtime in Trenary when the flamingos reappear."
56ca160101be8_Laughinghysterically.gif.7

My husband's older sister 'flocked' him on his 60th B.D.:uhhuh:

Somebody stole five of them a few years back, but we replaced them.

I was going to put a notice on the local post office bulletin board:
"To whomever it was that stole the five flamingos:  
It is a little know fact, but plastic pink flamingos mate for life.
Please return them before their mates die of loneliness."
56ca163c4ddb2_LaughingCrackup.gif.7d9beb

56ca16b61a083_PinkflamingoDancing.gif.72

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

3 hours ago, campanula said:

LOL Good shepherd! Did he recount them each morning? I wouldn't even notice ...

Thanks for posting! 

Actually, it was a good shepherdess.^_^

I had to move the entire flock EVERY TIME I MOWED THE LAWN irked.gif.ecc2a5962dae96599b5eb55ba4ecbc

and I would try to pile them up in 10 groups of 6 or 5 groups of 12 

or 6 groups of 10, just to make the boring, back-breaking task more tolerable. :blink:

That was when I realized someone had absconded with 5 of them.:ph34r:

The thieves took the birds' bodies but left five pairs of wire legs behind. 56cb06038a950_LaughingRollingonthefloorl

The flamingos once made the front page of one of our local newspapers:

http://www.dailypress.net/page/content.detail/id/530866/Farm-features-flamingos.html?nav=5003

56cb0e69776eb_Ourfamousflamingoslol.jpg.

The reporter placed our farm on the wrong highway and on the wrong end of the compass.:uhhuh:

We still have a couple of copies of the paper where they made the front page.^_^

Must've been a real slow news day. 56cb0f5bb4829_LaughingCrackup.gif.8bf55d

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

6 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

An internet buddy of mine, who knows about our flamingos, just sent me this:^_^

56cb8e22355dc_Nogrinning.gif.3d1aec3a037

That's funny!

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D