JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

On August 18, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Friends just call me Ross said:

And one for the Daily Bacon crowd::D

He loved Bacon.jpg

Love it! 

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

On 18 August 2016 at 11:43 PM, hatcheckgirl said:

Hi Anna, hope you enjoy your assembly! My sister is there in 

London from Australia, and will be attending there too. Say hello from me! (tongue in cheek) :uhhuh:

Will be having mine this weekend too.

Here is a picture from the convention today, Sunday at the venue shown earlier while empty.

IMG]85eeb5ea2b4299fc904d774687d1e9c8_zpsykvz

13000 in attendance today and 41 baptised.  Another convention in the same place next weekend, too.

2 minutes ago, bohemian said:

Here is a picture from the convention today, Sunday at the venue shown earlier while empty.

IMG]85eeb5ea2b4299fc904d774687d1e9c8_zpsykvz

13000 in attendance today and 41 baptised.  Another convention in the same place next weekend, too.

I probably walked past you without realising it today :D

Such a great weekend. 

1 hour ago, Omo_Yeme said:

13,000 in attendence?  Wonderful! We had a peak of just under 6,800 for our Sunday afternoon session. :)

There was a Spanish and a Portuguese convention too this week in other units of the Excel centre, with over 1000 attending each one.

I was somewhat disappointed with the sound at the convention. Apparently the brothers had to use the sound system belonging to the venue rather than their own.  The result was a very highly compressed sound.  Sound effects and background sounds were overamplified (rustling leaves or running water in the river etc) and it made the dialogue more difficult to hear.

As it was not the convention to which we are assigned, it was really good to get acquainted with brothers and sisters we had never met before.

I went earlier this year to serve in a need great area in Texas for one week. In the week I was there it rained a pretty good amount and some sisters told me that an area of the town I was staying in looks amazing when it rains. The only problem is that to see it you actually have to go into the stream. It was my last day there and I decided I wanted to go. I ruined a pair of shoes and got my dress wet(We went right after the ministry). I got this picture and a few others. Jehovah's creation is amazing. It truly was worth it. 

brownwood.PNG

On Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 6:50 AM, trottigy said:

Love it! 

Im going to pin these up at work ... (not in view of the client though it could be perceived as insensitive).

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

How gorgeous! Just want to pet them 

I had the father killed but it had been hard to eat the meat after taking care of them since little ones :(

I started with a couple with the objective of having my garden cleaned,but I just sat looking into this animals and thinking on the Psalm 23. The sheep would come to me and stay around the all time, like authentic pets :)

I loved the experience of being a Shepard but now I'm thinking on selling the 3 animals (the mother and the little ones ) because they are to cute to be eaten afterwards :S

dbeb252331b6084cca32f6bb10f08b0c.jpg

We have three goats the mama goat was pregnant when we bought her  my wife and daughter got her to get the milk but they no longer give milk now my wife wants to give them away rather than eat them

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~