JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

9 minutes ago, rocket said:

Beautiful and deadly as every part of the plant is extremely toxic to humans and animals.

REALLY???? 

O my! 😳😳😳😳😳😳 

http://homeguides.sfgate.com/angel-trumpets-poisonous-91826.html

Who would have thought something as beautiful as that would be deadly. Wow!!

The person with this land would have to make sure they picked up any flowers that drop....especially if they have pets 🐶 🐈.

Hmmm, sounds like Satan’s world. Looks great and something to investigate (touch) to the innocent 😇 until they get in so deep they can’t get out. 

Edited by Loopy

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

These pictures are from area not far from where I live. Taken by another person on April 22

The ice in the second picture is on Lake Superior.

i don’t know if we’re gonna ever get rid of that white stuff. 

416FFF6A-B47D-4A4F-A0BB-F632502E62BC.jpeg

E736BCFA-D6B0-4EED-BCFA-1DAF25E63927.jpeg

Edited by Loopy

3 minutes ago, Loopy said:

These pictures are from area not far from where I live.

The ice in the second picture is on Lake Superior.

i don’t know if we’re gonna ever get rid of that white stuff. 

416FFF6A-B47D-4A4F-A0BB-F632502E62BC.jpeg

E736BCFA-D6B0-4EED-BCFA-1DAF25E63927.jpeg

I have seen this location in summer ...thanks to Mr.Google, both winter and summer look beautiful!

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Our summers aren’t always the warmest, but it’s is a beautiful area. Numerous falls, cruise boats to Pictured Rocks, kayaking, boating, you name it, it can be done here.

Plenty of snow for the snowmobilers to drink their beer 🍺 and act stupid and land in the hospital or worse. Can’t seem to enjoy activities without alcohol and speed. By the time they figure that out, it’s too late.

This is Scott falls about 10 miles or so from me. The pic was taken on April 25...it finally broke thru the ice and flowing. 

99A4FBC7-B1AE-43C2-9AF1-69C8FF6E63D8.jpeg

Yes, I read where even pruning tools have to be thoroughly cleaned to prevent contamination of other plants. 

I just saw saw a picture of a person handling the flowers without gloves. With all the hype about toxicity of the plant that probably isn’t even a good idea.

Our Autumn preaching territory today... (Melbourne)

Our son's wedding photos were in the Gardens. Autumn is nice. But now we relocated and just have wet season or dry season here in the tropics. Melb has 4 seasons, all in 1 day!

PS I took the photo above myself. I walked over to talk to a tourist. Took the snap. The cart is just to the right of the blue roofed BBQ shelter. (No photoshop)

Older
{still waiting for the 'Wiser'}

I'm going to apparently have to tell the territory that there's a JW living at this address I got a letter asking me if I would like a Bible study

Just an idea...

There was a thread asking how to write letters.... repost to them... helpful hint?

Older
{still waiting for the 'Wiser'}

1 hour ago, Rozannnancarrow said:

Not advisable to smell either

One of the world's most toxic plants, the hallucinogenic Devil’s Trumpet, has been discovered in the back garden of a couple's home in North Yorkshire.

The plant belongs to the `witches’ weeds’ group, along with deadly nightshade, and most parts contain toxic hallucinogens.

Those who experiment with it for hallucinogenic effect can suffer disorientation, blurred vision, a dry mouth and incontinence. Overdoses can result in death

1 hour ago, Rozannnancarrow said:

Poaching ghana  style

20180403_095835.jpg

Yes I have heard of people  be coming  unconscious 

Sis. I think you are responding to the Sisters post, but what is the picture about? :confused:

Thanks in advance. :D

Proverbs 27:11- Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him that taunts me.