JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Took this yesterday. (Our  Metropolitan Cart depo is just around the corner)

Melbourne is renown for its laneways and lively street-art scene

The aerosol art movement for over a decade now, and has seen it rise from it's origins as a graffiti subculture to being widely accepted by local authorities, businesses and the general public, especially international tourists.

1-1-IMG_0267.JPG

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

25 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

Took this yesterday. (Our  Metropolitan imageproxy.php?img=&key=e37124b5af0ec8e5Cart depo is just around the corner)

Melbourne is renown for its laneways and lively street-art scene

The aerosol art movement for over a decade now, and has seen it rise from it's origins as a graffiti subculture to being widely accepted by local authorities, businesses and the general public, especially international tourists.

1-1-IMG_0267.JPG

As well as for wedding photos by the look of it. :)

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

1 minute ago, GeordieGirl said:

It's doesn't look like it goes all the way up the wall so I would think maybe ladders?  If there are areas where it's really high, scaffolding?

@Gregexplore  and knowledge?

No ladders at this location as this lane is heavily regulated by local government.

33 minutes ago, Dove said:

How do they paint at the higher level?

They don't. :D

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

7 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

No ladders at this location as this lane is heavily regulated by local government.

They don't. :D

Looks like somebody did......why is it painted then?

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

5 minutes ago, TonyWenz said:

Tagging is what graffiti artists do. It shows they been there. So you gotta get yourself a tag and 'tag' em.
YouTube and Google can help you... 912490e9fd049a630eba625113c72a97.jpg

Older
{still waiting for the 'Wiser'}

Can I glue donut on the wall instead? LOL :lol1:

Electric Blue Aurora! 

Auroras are usually green--a sign of oxygen. Rare blue auroras are caused by nitrogen molecules. Energetic particles striking N2+ at the upper limits of Earth's atmosphere can produce an azure glow during intense geomagnetic storms.

http://spaceweather.com/

Matt-Melnyk-20180420_032627_1524224920_l

I've been flying airplanes for 20 years and photographing the Aurora for 10 years and I've never seen anything like this before. Electric blue Aurora! This was while on a red eye flight from Edmonton to Toronto at 39,000 feet around 4 am over northern Manitoba. Unbelievable sky. These are only photos from the back of the camera with a cell phone.  Taken by Matt Melnyk on April 20, 2018.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Our assembly is held in a school.

Linda/Loopy and I like to sit up in the auditorium's balcony.  This pic of George Washington is hanging on the wall by the stairs we take to get there.

I had never noticed the white fluffy on the bottom third of the painting before.  I mentioned that it makes George look like he's standing in a snowbank.

Linda says, "Well, this IS the U.P.":lol:Screenshot_2018-04-22-09-24-42.thumb.jpg.497eb426fa2efaceaa1887081f569927.jpg

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

58 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Meet little Eeny, Meenie, Miny and Moo. 

A one in 180 million chance a cow to have 4 babies 🐄 🐄 🐄 🐄

FAE847EC-25DF-4427-9F98-EF9EBB749BE9.jpeg

Sis., are these your cows? I asked because I'd like to see her babies feeding all at the same time.  Good that mama has four feeders.  Praise Jehovah's creation!

Edited by Life4u

Word correction

Proverbs 27:11- Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him that taunts me.

O no! I just found this on another site. 🙂🙂🙂

Made me think of Sis. Ross who was a dairy farmer with her husband for many years. 

I spent many Saturday’s (many years) at their farm. Only got to see 1 calf born for all that time. That was a treat. She was solid black. 

Theres nothing like baby animals. I even got to bottle feed some calves. Pushy and demanding critters. 😁😁😁😁😁

Watching Dr. Pol I’m always surprised if a cow has twins that are healthy let alone 4.

i was think8ng the same thing about her feeding all those babies 😁😁😁😁😁.

Maybe Ross will chime in about that. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

1 minute ago, Loopy said:

O no! I just found this on another site. 

Theres nothing like baby animals. 

i was think8ng the same thing about her feeding all those babies.

Maybe Ross will chime in about that. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh, Okay.  I hope it's real then. I love babies of all kinds. I've never had the pleasure of seeing one being born, happy for you!

Proverbs 27:11- Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him that taunts me.

I have seen plenty of cows that have had four babies - but not all four at the same time.

When you have to bucket/bottle feed those babies (especially like 20 or 30 at once) day-after-day-after-day-after .... you get the idea - it no longer seems very fun

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

1 hour ago, Qapla said:

When you have to bucket/bottle feed those babies (especially like 20 or 30 at once) day-after-day-after-day-after .... you get the idea - it no longer seems very fun

How wonderful it will be in the new world when it won't be all commercial anymore and the mama cows will just be able to look after their babies naturally ... the way Jehovah intended.

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

49 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:

How fantastic.  What a hard working mama she is. I used to have a goat who gave birth to triplets and I thought that was pretty good, but 4?

I had a goat for 18 years.  Her name was Cindy-Lou the cool poo hoo goat.^_^

I got her when she was just a kid.😂

She was part Nubian and part French-Alpine and naturally hornless.