JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

1 hour ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Mine are all in a row, but they're swimming in murky swamp water. :D 

It's always good to get your water fowl into a linear position..👍🏻

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 hours ago, Loopy said:

AA2A72BC-5D8A-4B1A-9088-4D963D62AC0A.jpeg

I only have one duck. It's a toy from when my boys were in their baby tub. (Youngest son now almost 35,) but this solitary duck looks to be in a row. OT, I can still sing every word to "Rubber Ducky, you're the one." Why would I save this toy? It's the one. 

25 minutes ago, kejedo said:

Excellent photography Sis

I can't take the credit, it's one of those annoying photographer who sit on the jetty for months waiting for the perfect shot. Hafta appreciate the patience.

1 hour ago, Todd komaniak said:

somebody certainly didn't understand what the word disappointment stands for because this certainly is not a disappointing picture

The history of it is remarkable.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

10 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

I can't take the credit, it's one of those annoying photographer who sit on the jetty for months waiting for the perfect shot. Hafta appreciate the patience.

The history of it is remarkable.

I loved it when I was out there and you took me to that spot! I got some great pics. I’ll try to find one. 

41 minutes ago, kejedo said:

Excellent photography Sis

D6C6C79A-9681-4CE3-9447-569F1A793C4A.jpeg

6D384597-A4FA-4517-BE50-9BCA607B1754.jpeg

Peace...... Love...... &....... Paradise...... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

2 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

Inspired by Nehemiah I am! emoji23.png
For those that didn't get this yet.....
d0c25cd9e6ba185e96ef548467dc58f9.jpg

At onetime  we turned in service reports every week , we were give  a list on the 1st and 15th of those that had not reported service time to remind the pub that they had not reported, yet. congregation book study servants were told we were not to remind, request or direct that the publishers report  missing or non-existant service reports should be turned in. The reasoning was that we did not want to put pressure on publishers. This in early '60s.

When elders recieved instructions that service reports would now be collected by the group overseers (unless you wanted to to put it in the box,) made me grind my teeth.  Que sera sera, what ever will be will be ....

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

When your FICO score is 8+ they beg you to get their cards! At one time I didn't have 2 nickles to rub together, married with 4 children, owed Feds $6 grand in taxes and that ballooned to $10 grand after fines and penalties ( worked for myself for 3 years ) it took me 45 years and 10 years of retirement to get that score ! It don't come easy!

10 hours ago, Katty said:

hahaha I meant engagement Visa, but I figured it would apply to any immigration visa.
temporarily forgot...It's also a credit card.
Blame it on the headache.

Between which 2 countries? my cousin had similar problems going to the USA from Australia.