JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

21 minutes ago, Lee49 said:

At least the robber has a smile, he hasn't gotten caught yet! The pizza man looks like a disgruntled employee, slow night, won't help him to get too many tips! 😂

Well, the pizza man looks like that because what he's about to do to his unexpecting thief victim. 😄

Edited by EccentricM

23 minutes ago, Old said:

I like the suit. Were you able to wear it on any other occasion?

He could wear it to the meeting if he changed his shoes. Are those gator skin?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

"He could wear it to the meeting if he changed his shoes. Are those gator skin?"

I think he could wear the shoes, shirt and tie at the meeting, not the suit, at least not on stage! But then again I remember when if you weren't wearing a white shirt, you weren't going on the stage! At least his pants aren't "tight"!

4 hours ago, Lee49 said:

"He could wear it to the meeting if he changed his shoes. Are those gator skin?"

I think he could wear the shoes, shirt and tie at the meeting, not the suit, at least not on stage! But then again I remember when if you weren't wearing a white shirt, you weren't going on the stage! At least his pants aren't "tight"!

I was never in a congregation that had a white shirt only rule. Heard of it many times. Was glad when we got direction for public speakers to wear a business suit when delivering the public talk.

We had just had a visiting speaker show up for a morning meeting wearing a bright red dinner coat. He was from the coast and probably didn't know for that time of day a  Morning Coat might have been more appropriate.

image.png.8d46494beed35dd5011acaf376be3cab.png

Red dinner jacket (no kidding)

image.png.2af96c4f33e798178fa58b6405159be3.png

Morning Coat

The speaker really did wear the red one.I assume he must have found a bargain at Good Will. My wife was managing Derek's Formal Wear at the time and was very familiar with dos and don'ts of formal wear and new not to smirk.  :)

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

8 hours ago, Mephibosheth said:

He could wear it to the meeting if he changed his shoes. Are those gator skin?

The shoes were my meeting shoes.

8 hours ago, Old said:

I like the suit. Were you able to wear it on any other occasion?

Yes. My Grandparents 50th, my Dad's funeral, a christian dance party.

7 hours ago, Lee49 said:

At least his pants aren't "tight"!

They are now. the suit no longer fits. :cry:

It is not his smile unless he is holding the wrong part of the conduit just to see if we will notice. 

I hope this is one of our training videos. "How not to cut a pipe."

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

50 minutes ago, Mephibosheth said:

Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture?

There are no little lights showing on the battery - it is probably not charged ... and, his gloves don't match his shirt ???

Did I get it right?

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

1 minute ago, Qapla said:

How about what's wrong in this pic ...

It looks like a great place to store a lock and hasp because that's all it's doing...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

29 minutes ago, Old said:

It is not his smile unless he is holding the wrong part of the conduit just to see if we will notice. 

I hope this is one of our training videos. "How not to cut a pipe."

Yup. I'm also curious how he plans to get both pieces of conduit and his portaband off the floor at the same time before someone trips over them.

Edited by Mephibosheth