JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - March 2015

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3314 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

In my work, we use barcodes and the like for bulk file requests (I work in a big govt warehouse, lots of files).  This is the Australian Govt I'm talking about, and one of it's major departments.  But I've never seen anything like this for efficiency!  Of course Jehovah knows how to properly use technology!

Though I would think that the wrist monitors may cause some issues from overuse (RSI etc) but I'm sure the brothers and sisters are told to take a "safety break" and probably rotate to lessen the likelihood (used to be the Health and Safety officer - can't help it :)).

I found the Bible display section of the broadcast absolutely fascinating!  To think these treasured Bibles are on show for all to see, and not stuck in some scholar's basement. Woe for us not able to visit at Warwick, though :(

Hopefully, the brothers could make a video or a virtual tour of the displays, like other museums have.  Could easily visit then.

March program - minute 28:46

- what does he mean by that saying "Success is security" ?

Being successful means having security or being secure means having success ?

" Indeed, what do you have that you did not receive ? "

The brother in the third row isle seat from the back on the right loves that first song they sing. :D

Seems to be snapping his fingers along to it at one point. Brilliant to see folks really getting into the songs.

I love it. Got my toes tapping here.

Edited by Mykyl

Brother Jackson said to listen closely to the songs because we won't get the music for a while.  I listened and listend but the first song is just too fast for me to understand the lyrics.  Here is what I think I heard in the second and third songs. 

THE LIFE OF A PIONEER

At the start of the day 
with the sun yet to rise 
we are making our way with the sleep in our eyes everywhere
we are there with a smile 
for the people we meet
some may stop for a while some pass by on the street 
but we stay

CHORUS
It's the life that we choose 
For Jehovah we live 
And whatever He asks we will do 
In the work we endure 
Whether sunshine or rain
It's a way we can say every day "I love you"

At the end of the day
with the sun sinking low
feeling glad we are tired
In our hearts there's a glow anyway
Its a life that we love
always giving our best 
and Jehovah we are thank 
For by Him we are blessed every day

===================================================

SEARCHING FOR FRIENDS OF PEACE

Jesus commanded let the truth be heard
In summer heat and dusty roads 
he [lead our future all ??] God's word
He loved God's sheep and called to every one
he searched the land from the sunrise 
'til the day was done 

From door to door and in the street
We share with everyone we meet 
The news that soon men's troubles all will be gone

CHORUS
Searching the world 
For friends of peace in every nation 
Searching to find 
The heart inclined towards salvation 
Wanting to leave no stone unturned.

Time waits for no one so the search goes on
A million hearts a million minds
We'd give our all to save just one 
Love is the part that makes us call again
A wounded heart can be healed and broken hearts can mend

We search the towns and city squares
and when we find someone who cares
The joy we feel inspires us to go on.

CHORUS

Thanks bro Andrej, Thanks for the info. ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I was hoping to see some of the images of the new design of small, medium and large Kingdom Halls that I thought I saw in another forum. Maybe some other I guess.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)