JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

September 2022 Monthly broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 556 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

13 hours ago, jwhess said:

We expect a new monthly program in about 5 days.  Do we have any ideas about who will chair the program?  Any thoughts about content?  The Annual Meeting will follow in less than 4 weeks.

I was thinking 🤔 about that too bro John 😊

6 hours ago, Dages said:

I assume this will be focused on the door to door ministry ? :D 

I agree

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

26 minutes ago, Luigi62 said:

Plus song title is 

To Whom Could I Go Away

Yes! And it's a beautiful song! It's already converted to mp3 format for your listening enjoyment, although unofficially! I've got it all packed away in my song collection, right at the end of the list. It's in an archive, and includes the mp3 file, the official album art photo, and the lyrics. So you won't have to wait for two weeks before getting the official mp3 version.

If you don't have the link to my song collection, send me a PM. I'm going to be at work for a good part of the day, but I should have some time in between tasks to respond to your request.

P.S.: Note that this is not an offer for the link to the broadcast, but only to my song collection.

It was a joy seeing Neeta and jade again. 

When Jade first met Neeta at the carts, she wanted Neeta to tell her a "Truth".  Neeta shared a "promise" from God.  Jade was into promises.

Now at the end of Jade's mother's trying to dissuade Jade about her beliefs, her mother asks if it is OK to ask "small" questions about her faith.

I look forward to a possible series again, maybe.

WOW  -  That has to be one of the best broadcasts to date.   WOW

SO much.  Bullying - Materialism  -  Voice of a stranger.

I just want to share one thing.  I served at Watchtower Farm and I was sent to Mountain Farm because I had experience picking fruit.  I worked in Florida picking oranges and grapefruit.

Mountain Farm is in New Jersey and it was where the peaches , apples , apricots and grapes were grown for the Bethel families.  The overseer was Adrian and his wife Willy.  In the winter months it was just the two of them and one young Bethel brother.

Well, as we saw in the broadcast, Bro. Knorr had a brain tumor.  At one point, he and a personal assistant came to Mountain Farm so he could have a rest.  They only stayed for a day and a half.  We had one dinner together. At that time, he had the red + mark at the temple , where the radiation was aimed.  The recording of his voice played in the broadcast could have been made before his visit or afterwards.  

My other memory of Bro. Knorr was being right in front of him in a food line at a District Convention.  We would pick up an aluminum tray and get the items we wanted from servers behind the steam tables.  He got in line just like everyone else.   ❤️

10 hours ago, jwhess said:

When Jade first met Neeta at the carts, she wanted Neeta to tell her a "Truth".  Neeta shared a "promise" from God.  Jade was into promises.

Now at the end of Jade's mother's trying to dissuade Jade about her beliefs, her mother asks if it is OK to ask "small" questions about her faith.

The intro make me think we will get more neeta and jade videos.

WOW! Straight-from-the-liver about the accusations thrown at us! More of that – please :laugh:  And the theme revisited in Jade and Neeta.

And WOW! All the work in the Daniel-movie. Especially the special effects. So interesting to see.

And the list goes on.

WOW! Loving it! :heart:

Matthew 6:22 - The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is clear*, your whole body will be full of light*. 

(*footnote)

20 hours ago, jwhess said:

. . .

Yes. That was nice. But did anyone get the impression this was going to be a series? Or was it just a "one-time" dramatization? I'm trying to figure that out from the comments from Brother Lett.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)