JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

👨‍💼 JW broadcasting - April 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1802 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I guess it will be Losch, Herd or Splane and it will be about DR, LDC or Branch construction.

...and there will be a BBQ...:lol:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Maybe there will be a special campaign this summer ❤️ I know we had the Kingdom News tract several years back, and then we wrote letters to Russia. Maybe there will be a new campaign this year. ❤️ Then again, maybe it will be new light on events leading up to the GT. ^_^

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

On 3/24/2019 at 3:10 PM, Brother Jack said:

I hope there will be a trailer from the convention drama.

Yep, STOLE my comment, didn'cha? :ph34r:

I hope the topic includes the introduction to the massive website overhaul mentioned at the annual meeting, and perhaps a preview and a time frame in which we could see it online. I'd also like to see how the new feature will be implemented into the JW library app.

That's what I would like to see..

Edited by Bob

On 3/24/2019 at 6:04 AM, Tortuga said:

I guess it will be Losch, Herd or Splane and it will be about DR, LDC or Branch construction.

...and there will be a BBQ...:lol:

Bro Herd and a segment about the US branch. I was close....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)