JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3213 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Could anyone help me to download it in Russian?

Please, please, please!

This link allows you to select the language and resolution for downloading:

http://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201505

Looks like the downloader app is no longer necessary as JW.ORG now provides the links for downloading.

Edited by WilliamChew

Have you tried one of the direct download links from post #10 or #11?

Thank you very much for pointing those posts to me!!! It is downloading and saying 19mn left :)

I am excited it shows that it is available in my mother tongue Malagasy too! And apparently there are some Malagasy kids singing!

Thank you again!

I was watching this and when it got to the part of our blind friends, the sister who was blind was speaking and then all of a sudden there was no more voice.  I thought it was my speaker, but no, I traced back and there was sound, but when you get to where our sister is explaining her blindness, the sound goes.  There is no more sound at all the way through the end of the program.  Even Br. Lett is silence.  He's mouth is moving, but no sound.  I wonder if someone cut the sound off by accident?

Looks like the downloader app is no longer necessary as JW.ORG now provides the links for downloading.

thank you soo much bro chew, but i have a question how do you get those links from JW.ORG? in this case i want lets say france branch expansion..how will i obtain such a link from JW.ORG?

I was watching this and when it got to the part of our blind friends, the sister who was blind was speaking and then all of a sudden there was no more voice.  I thought it was my speaker, but no, I traced back and there was sound, but when you get to where our sister is explaining her blindness, the sound goes.  There is no more sound at all the way through the end of the program.  Even Br. Lett is silence.  He's mouth is moving, but no sound.  I wonder if someone cut the sound off by accident?

Mine was fine, I had sound for the whole presentation. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

To download from tv.jw.org I use Google chrome browser with Flash Video Downloader extension ( has a down arrow in upper right that turns colour when playing flash video. Don't click on ads, just main video ) Then I rename file to something like 2015 May JWB or what ever.

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

I've started watching the May 2015 broadcast, but not finished yet.  It is so touching my heart! To think, that the organization needs our donations!  What a privilege!  It just shows how Jehovah is speeding up the work as we need more and more kingdom halls & branches.  It really feels like people are flocking to the mountain of Jehovah in this time of the end.

Brother Lett is so kind and sincere, he really puts his all into his presentation.  I love the way he smiles and is so kind.  You can tell Jehovah's spirit is with him, being one of Jesus' dear anointed brothers we are privileged to have help guide us today.  Jehovah's organization sure knows how to take care of us and more importantly, the world-wide preaching work.  

He is speaking about giving our valuable things, things like our time, energy, money, savings (well, hard to save!)  Most of what our family can manage to save or have left over gets donated already, so we live pretty much "hand-to-mouth".  It is a trial, but we know & trust that Jehovah will always look after us when we take care of kingdom interests first! 

I guess we'll have to dig a little deeper now and maybe start buying less fresh food and goodies!  About the only thing we can cut back on now to help with kingdom interests is our groceries!  We have already done things to ensure that we are keeping our eye simple.  We've cancelled our cable TV and gone to just basic/local channels, and our internet speed to basic... but now seeing the videos on tv.jw.org is a bit choppy - it takes extra time to load and times out a lot.  So maybe Jehovah will understand if we go back to a higher internet speed.  It is something to pray about.  We need the broadcasts to help keep us spiritually strong, so perhaps that can be part of our budget for "kingdom interests"!~  :)  :)  :)

We are prayerfully thinking about cancelling or cashing out some of our life insurance policies -- and using that to further the kingdom work.  We know that Jehovah is speeding up the work and Armageddon can be here any day! The world is just so terribly wicked.  You can just feel Satan's spirit everywhere.  And with Jehovah's day upon us, it's probably silly to be paying extra out of what little we already have for life insurance now that we are so close to the end.    

Being a faithful, loyal Witness of Jehovah is definitely the best way to live.  How blessed we are to be able to do so much for Jehovah and his organization.   :heart:    

I love Brother Lett, I agree with you Dana. I am looking to see where to cut back to up my donations. The work is certainly speeding up. For the Governing Body to ask for donations you know this is serious. It just touched my heart so deeply. I love how everything is planned and so orderly in Jehovah's Organization.

What I got out of his request, is not so much to up our donations as Everybody to donate what we used to.

Some figured the society has lots of money from selling buildings in Brooklyn, thus stopped or dramatically lowered what they give.

It costs a billion dollars or more a year to run the organization, Selling all buildings in Brooklyn would keep us going for a short while, however, with increase in building halls, translation offices, etc. we need the money Now, not in 2 or 3 years.

The special pioneer couple that was just sent in to our congregation by Bethel, Bethel, hence our donations, pay their rent and frugal living expenses.

I too am on a fixed income, and some of my medications are not covered ( like the one that just came 15 minutes ago - $190. )

Thus know how hard it is to increase donations.

Others are not in our boat, and could do more, maybe one less toy, or one less by-monthly vacation!

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

thank you .....but the brother will fix it???i really loved the downloader :(

I'm glad you found use for it. I was originally going to take it down temporarily since it was designed to only look for English files. I completely took it down Monday morning because the brothers managing the site made changes to the url structure that would make the downloader inefficient and unnecessarily complex. Since the urls are back to normal I plan on working on the downloader again, but with some improvements.

Yes, but as far as I can tell the user who wants to download a video still has to come up with that url himself, as seen by Nani's question below:

thank you soo much bro chew, but i have a question how do you get those links from JW.ORG? in this case i want lets say france branch expansion..how will i obtain such a link from JW.ORG?

I recall someone, probably Stavro, explained it in the April Broadcasting thread. Here's a link for the video anyway: http://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwbrd&issue=201505

which is fastest downloader for jwb videos?

Every "downloader" I've seen is linking to jw.org so they would all be the same speed. Although the speed you get at any one time can vary due to a number of factors.

I agree - it is a privilege to give, I'm going to reevaluate my contributions, I know I can give more... I just have to see where I can cut back elsewhere.  As Brother Lett was speaking I thought about the brothers and how brave they are to plan for things we don't actually have the money for but confident in Jehovah and having good fraith in the brotherhood.  May we all be up to the task...

I've started watching the May 2015 broadcast, but not finished yet. It is so touching my heart! To think, that the organization needs our donations! What a privilege! It just shows how Jehovah is speeding up the work as we need more and more kingdom halls & branches. It really feels like people are flocking to the mountain of Jehovah in this time of the end.

Brother Lett is so kind and sincere, he really puts his all into his presentation. I love the way he smiles and is so kind. You can tell Jehovah's spirit is with him, being one of Jesus' dear anointed brothers we are privileged to have help guide us today. Jehovah's organization sure knows how to take care of us and more importantly, the world-wide preaching work.

He is speaking about giving our valuable things, things like our time, energy, money, savings (well, hard to save!) Most of what our family can manage to save or have left over gets donated already, so we live pretty much "hand-to-mouth". It is a trial, but we know & trust that Jehovah will always look after us when we take care of kingdom interests first!

I guess we'll have to dig a little deeper now and maybe start buying less fresh food and goodies! About the only thing we can cut back on now to help with kingdom interests is our groceries! We have already done things to ensure that we are keeping our eye simple. We've cancelled our cable TV and gone to just basic/local channels, and our internet speed to basic... but now seeing the videos on tv.jw.org is a bit choppy - it takes extra time to load and times out a lot. So maybe Jehovah will understand if we go back to a higher internet speed. It is something to pray about. We need the broadcasts to help keep us spiritually strong, so perhaps that can be part of our budget for "kingdom interests"!~ :):):)

We are prayerfully thinking about cancelling or cashing out some of our life insurance policies -- and using that to further the kingdom work. We know that Jehovah is speeding up the work and Armageddon can be here any day! The world is just so terribly wicked. You can just feel Satan's spirit everywhere. And with Jehovah's day upon us, it's probably silly to be paying extra out of what little we already have for life insurance now that we are so close to the end.

Being a faithful, loyal Witness of Jehovah is definitely the best way to live. How blessed we are to be able to do so much for Jehovah and his organization. :heart:

Such sincere and heartfelt comments! May Jehovah bless all the efforts and sacrifices your family is making for the sake of the Kingdom!

Indeed Br. Lett, using the inspired Scriptures, commended us and appealed to us to continue honoring Jehovah with our valuable things as we have been doing before. There is nothing we can give Jehovah that he does not already own (besides obedience) but he loves to see us giving him our resources, time and energy cheerfully.

Whilst it is true that we cannot give what we do not have, otherwise we could lose the cheer, we can look prayerfully at areas we could cut back on, be it financially, time or otherwise and see if we could honor Jehovah with these valuables!

Quite a sober broadcast!