JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

My off topic thread

• 2 weeks later...

The next release of watchOS for the Apple Watch will feature a walkie-talkie function.

I’m thinking of getting a second watch, so I have one for each wrist. But I would have to take them off at certain times.

Mt 6:3 But you, when making gifts of mercy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

#reallyAwfulPun

I would of course have to swap them over if I nipped over to France.

F6D14DCD-3F92-4CB3-A3C0-2A2D0C5B09AC.jpeg.0e9bab04c05f5ee50142b1cb3e2dc9d1.jpeg

#reallySorry

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

Speaking of eating, I just woke and I've ordered a pizza to come today for 12pm. It's a free large pizza, 2000 are being given away today due to England playing the world cup. I don't watch sports, but the free food suits me just fine. 😄

Edited by EccentricM

On 6/11/2018 at 2:01 PM, Tortuga said:

After Armageddon I might change my name to "The First Man Adam" just to see the reaction when I meet someone...

...at a RC after Armageddon...

"The next talk will be given by The First Man Adam"

...the audience gasps...:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Hello

Spoiler

Just wanted to say

Spoiler

that

Spoiler

I'm batman huhahahahaha 🏍️

Hey did you know this forum had a "flipping the bird" emoji? That had to have been something someone missed XD.
Hopefully no one has used it yet XD XD XD

Edited by Katty

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Qapla said:

I think they only announce their first name and no one checks to see if that is really their name ...

Oh, my bad. I forgot to use a 'this is a joke/pun/wittism' icon...

😁

Oh, there it is...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 minute ago, Tortuga said:

I decided to try resistance training so I attached weights to my dinner fork and my TV remote..😁

Has it worked for you?   :lol1:

I’d like to know to see if I should try it.     :lol1:

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

10 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Has it worked for you?   :lol1:

I’d like to know to see if I should try it.     :lol1:

Start small, I'm using 1 ounce fishing weights...😂

12 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I decided to try resistance training so I attached weights to my dinner fork and my TV remote..😁

You might have something there..

If we can make every day tasks include some fitness element, for example being on a computer for hours, resistance to pick up the hands and type.. PC nerds (like myself) are going to ge HUGE forearms and strong wrists. 😄

Edited by EccentricM