JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Songbook: "Sing Out Joyfully" to Jehovah

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2420 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

3 hours ago, Jmystro said:

Started uploading to our ProPresenter and have set the thumbnails so we can see song # and title.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lnhu7ixunojmlwj/Photo%20Dec%2008%2C%2010%2037%2026%20AM.jpg?dl=0

Wanted to comment on Dropbox, but it only allows comments if you have a dropbox account.

Well, I  happen to have a JWTalk account.  So here goes:

Awsome!

Awesome dancing white background.gif 

Looks pretty complicated, but really really cool!Happy excited Cool shades.GIF

Congrats Good Job.gif

Thanks for sharing!Highfives.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

OK, just checking that you all know that the MP4 files contain the same lyrics as the ones in the PDF and Epub of the new Songbook and that I'm sure that they all will be ready for the start of the new year. Not sure we need a running total. We have 22 Days until we NEED them  after all.

:unsure::):)

49 minutes ago, marcusth said:

I'm going to assume that all of the video files have been made. Having just downloaded the March 2017 meeting workbook you can access the video for song 110 via the media button. 

The video for song 110 isn't on the jw.org page yet.

What video are you talking about? Where on jw.org are you talking about?

1 hour ago, NCC1701 said:

OK, just checking that you all know that the MP4 files contain the same lyrics as the ones in the PDF and Epub of the new Songbook and that I'm sure that they all will be ready for the start of the new year. Not sure we need a running total. We have 22 Days until we NEED them  after all.

:unsure::):)

The running totals are for the benefit of impatient people...like me.^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

3 hours ago, NCC1701 said:

We have 22 Days until we NEED them  after all.

...but we WANT them sooner than that...:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

21 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

Does anyone know if these video songs will eventually be available in our JW Library app? :coffee:

I hope so. If a congregation is using the JWL app for the MWM videos, they will need the song videos too..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D