JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for June 2017

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2482 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

45 minutes ago, Qapla said:

Are you sure that is not a "biker"? (motorcycle)

I learned something new today. 

Americans say 'bikers', Australians say 'bikies'

bikie
NZ, Australian 
informal 
A member of a gang of motorcyclists.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

27 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

bikie
NZ, Australian 
informal 

Bostonians say "Bikie, " - at least they did years ago, when I lived there.

Lyrics to June's JWBroadcasting's Original Song:

Spoiler

I Can Get Back Up

JW Broadcasting – June 2017

This loneliness I feel inside is hard to bear.

Jehovah, I can see where I went wrong.

Feeling so downhearted, I need strength to carry on.

I’m yearning to be back where I belong.

I remember things you taught me—things I still recall—

The precious truths found in your Holy Word.

That even if I stumble, even if I fall,

I can get back up.

I know the ones who care for me,

Who showed me love before,

Those who love Jehovah from the heart.

Your word is like a lamp that lights the way that leads me back.

The road to life is where I want to be.

Ev’rywhere I go, ev’rything I see, reminds me of the truth:

The end is drawing near.

So Jehovah, Father, please hear my prayer tonight,

And help me now, I’m in my time of need.

You know that when I stumble so many times, I can get back up.

I know Jehovah understands; sometimes I need a helping hand.

He knows that I am weak and sees what others cannot see.

He’s looking for the best in me.

So I’m going to the hall tonight to feel the love I lost,

Back to where I know I belong.

And even if I stumble, even if I fall,

I will get back up.

I can get back up

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

bikie
NZ, Australian 
informal 

Mothers say that to their kids, 'where's your bikie?' We add 'ie' to the end of everything, to a certain age..:D

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

Loved this month's broadcast - I feel like Jehovah has just given me  a big hug.  Every month I change who is my "favorite" presenter, as of this broadcast it is Brother Luccioni, his delivery was just perfect and really touched my heart.  So proud of our organization, the wonderful French medical team, the brothers and sisters in Congo serving faithfully despit illness and poverty. The Netherlands and the pioneers in Greece... so proud of them all

I will download it when I can and watch it all again.  Arms not big enough to hug them all.

LOVE THE POSTCARDS

qaM2YL.png

We have an exciting new song this month as you've likely already heard. I like the tune, and I'm also enjoying the lyrics Rosanne posted for us. It's called I Can Get Back Up, and is available in mp3 format in my song collection (for those waiting for it). Happy listening. :headphones:

23 hours ago, ouzo said:

I am very proud in this Broadcasting because has a special report about the service work to immigrants in Greece. I saw so many familiar faces and one of the brothers is my best friend. I had the privilige to serve at the "front lines" of immigrants in Kos island, in Aegean Sea for four months. We learned news about some immigrants that started Bible study, in Gernany and other countries, because of the preaching work in islands. 

Pavlos, this was such a good video to see how you faithful brothers and sisters are helping those ones who desperately need help.  There is not much we can do on this side of the earth so far away from all that misery that the refugees are feeling.  Seeing how Jehovah is reaching out and caring for them through the willingness of you Greek brothers and sisters is just so touching, and I appreciate so much that He cares for all of us, especially for those who have been so anguished by this awful system.

What a broadcast! I had no idea about the medical relief work and to the extent it is carried out. Our brothers and sisters just work tirelessly without fanfare or the need for everyone to know (although we do now :)), that's true and heartfelt brotherly love, kind acts of love straight from the heart. Absolutely wonderful!!!! :D:D

This month's broadcast really touched my heart too!

I teared up a bit during the brother's comments about Jehovah's love for us despite our circumstances.  I really enjoyed the comment he made, "Jehovah sees in you all you WOULD do if all your limiting circumstances were removed".

I have such love for our Governing Body and the brothers that lead Jehovah's organization. I can really feel the intense love that they have for us all and it deepens my confidence that the 144,000 will care for us perfectly in the New System.

Well that was a real tearjerker .. again. Such an amazing broadcast.  Definitely one of my favourites and one I shall keep in my list of favourites.

What a tremendous amount of work the brothers do to bring us such incredible broadcasts every month and they are just getting better and better. I feel so privileged to be part of Jehovah's wonderful organisation where there is so much love, caring and understanding. 

Edited by GeordieGirl

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

Yes it was a beautiful broadcast. It seemed as if Jehovah himself was talking to each one of us. What a beautiful organization we are a part of. How could we not be touched by such love and compassion? Really was a faith strengthening and motivating broadcast. I'm sure I will be watching it over again........and again. Yes my eyes did water....but only a little bit.

Edited by paulc

Preach The Word....Be At It Urgently. 2 Tim. 4:2