JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for January 2018

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2249 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

56 minutes ago, AH173 said:

I'm enjoying the fact that the danish subtitles are at the bottom and that the brothers are speaking in English. 

except the video clip about the many facilities that were dedicated that day.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Just now, AH173 said:

except the video clip about the many facilities that were dedicated that day.

Sorry! - But towards the end it is all in english again starting from about 37:16

If Satan reminds you of your past remind him of his future.

1 hour ago, Life4u said:

I`am sorry but I can`t find a Jan. 2018 Broadcast on the broadcast site, what `Am I missing?

42 minutes ago, a3a27988 said:

I went on JW.org and it’s not there 

At this moment it's not on JW Broadcasting yet. It's not even available at our shortcut link in English. We just need to be patient. It's just right around the corner...

13 minutes ago, MentalProject said:

English version is available on jw broadcasting now.

I am sorry, I only see the MP4 for the Chorus in English.  I can see the 2018 Broadcast for the Danish, French and German brothers but I do not see English.

I am sorry, I only see the MP4 for the Chorus in English.  I can see the 2018 Broadcast for the Danish, French and German brothers but I do not see English.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/WebHomeSlider/pub-jwb_201801_1_VIDEO

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

16 hours ago, a3a27988 said:

I went on JW.org and it’s not there 

Its usually on JWBROADCASTING first and then gets put in JW.Org and the JWLIBRARY app later.

I noticed this monthly broadcast was in the Program and Events -Annual Meeting section for several hours before it was shown on the home page.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

9 hours ago, Margaret said:

It is in English on JW Broadcasting !!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, Tortuga said:

It was hiding...:D

You're right about that! It never showed up in its usual hiding place...

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201801

They're changing things around so we can't see the broadcast before everyone else? Oh, maybe they're on to us... :scared: