JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New Online Bible Study Course

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2067 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Very nice - it even remembers where you left off and lets you resume :thumbsup:

This short video explains how it works

image.thumb.png.19af7394db0148d44e32a241db90b30c.png

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/online-lessons/

image.thumb.png.66bc664a9002e291b3bd99aa0a735e48.png

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

49 minutes ago, Skye said:

Study 1.1 About the Bible - Is It Really Reliable....I love the sliding feature that changes the image from present conditions to future blessings.

Love that too..and they’re all with sound. Another feature complete in itself I think to draw ones to the truth..how many ways can Jehovah make it easy and pleasant to help find those looking and for us to use..

Edited by Dove

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

1 hour ago, Skye said:

Study 1.1 About the Bible - Is It Really Reliable....I love the sliding feature that changes the image from present conditions to future blessings.

Isn't that sweet? It makes you feel proud to show it at the door or studies..it almost seems like this could be used for a study if there were no printed literature available?

We are certainly never left behind in our use of technology and training to teach and preach anywhere, anytime with anyone....

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

"These lessons do not replace our personal Bible study program. Rather, you may benefit from Online Bible Study Lessons if you prefer to start exploring the Bible on your own or if you are unable to study the Bible personally with one of Jehovah’s Witnesses."

Cool!

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I completed all of the Units for study and was very impressed by the layout, teaching content and professional presentation. I would like to see a more advanced program for mature bible Students so as to update our knowledge and understanding of the Bible with a more structured method which allows one to fully utilize all of our Study Tools. Further, a online Theocratic or Kingdom University would be excellent so as to allow all who desire to pursue advanced Theocratic or Bible education which would supplement our current programs of Meetings, Theocratic Schools and Conventions.

scholar JW emeritus

I love this! Some people I thought of who could benefit...homeless who have a smart phone; child whose parents are opposed, unbelieving mate, remote village with at least one computer, contacts from Port witnessing, contacts by informal witnessing, school mates, immigrants. How about people of a language group where there is no one nearby who speaks their language, and no meetings? 😍

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Online Bible Study Lessons are now available on jw.org in English and Portuguese.

Its going to be fun watching this get released in more languages.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

54 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Online Bible Study Lessons are now available on jw.org in English and Portuguese.

Its going to be fun watching this get released in more languages.

Why Portuguese I wonder (as a ‘second’ language) ?

Would it be because people speaking that language are the most important language group interested in the truth (worldwide)?

How do the brothers come up with picking/choosing this language before that one?

There must be a good reason.