Jump to content
JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

👨‍💼 JW Broadcasting-May 2019


We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1350 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Recommended Posts

The trailer has already been released as of last week.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/MeetingsConventions/docid-502019253_1_VIDEO

 

But, I think we've been spoiled due to us receiving a snippet of all those wonderful Bible drama trailers from the last few years. Oh yes, how fondly I recall some memorable drama lines:

 

"Assyrians!...at the gate!!"

"Am I a mule that can be bought for money?!...I will not tolerate rebellion!

"But Uncle! You have my respect!...

"If you leave now, you will lose everything!"

"Let's cast lots and find out who's to blame for this calamity!"...."It's himmm!" :lol:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Omoyeme said:

The trailer has already been released as of last week.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/MeetingsConventions/docid-502019253_1_VIDEO

 

But, I think we've been spoiled due to us receiving a snippet of all those wonderful Bible drama trailers from the last few years. Oh yes, how fondly I recall some memorable drama lines:

 

"Assyrians!...at the gate!!"

"Am I a mule that can be bought for money?!...I will not tolerate rebellion!

"But Uncle! You have my respect!...

"If you leave now, you will lose everything!"

"Let's cast lots and find out who's to blame for this calamity!"...."It's himmm!" :lol:

 

We got a Convention trailer...I'm still hoping we also get a Convention movie trailer. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The trailer has already been released as of last week.
https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/MeetingsConventions/docid-502019253_1_VIDEO
 
But, I think we've been spoiled due to us receiving a snippet of all those wonderful Bible drama trailers from the last few years. Oh yes, how fondly I recall some memorable drama lines:
 
"Assyrians!...at the gate!!"
"Am I a mule that can be bought for money?!...I will not tolerate rebellion!
"But Uncle! You have my respect!...
"If you leave now, you will lose everything!"
"Let's cast lots and find out who's to blame for this calamity!"...."It's himmm!" :lol:
 

That’s not a trailer. It’s a convention invitation.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, The German said:

 

The May 2019 JW Broadcasting program features a new video.

The video is entitled Making Yourself Available for Bethel Service.

I noticed the Regional Convention program Information for Delegates still only mentions a meeting for SKE applicants and doesn't mention a meeting about Bethel service. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, The German said:

 

The May 2019 JW Broadcasting program features a new video.

The video is entitled Making Yourself Available for Bethel Service.

Yes, we got the announcement tonight during the meeting. That's nice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/1/2019 at 2:56 AM, Omoyeme said:

The trailer has already been released as of last week.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/MeetingsConventions/docid-502019253_1_VIDEO

 

But, I think we've been spoiled due to us receiving a snippet of all those wonderful Bible drama trailers from the last few years. Oh yes, how fondly I recall some memorable drama lines:

 

"Assyrians!...at the gate!!"

"Am I a mule that can be bought for money?!...I will not tolerate rebellion!

"But Uncle! You have my respect!...

"If you leave now, you will lose everything!"

"Let's cast lots and find out who's to blame for this calamity!"...."It's himmm!" :lol:

That trailer was only supposed to be seen for people who are going to the convention early and it goes hand in hand with the invitation it wasn't meant for everybody because the trailer is going to be featured in the May BROADCASTING that's what the letter from the branch told us 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I noticed the Regional Convention program Information for Delegates still only mentions a meeting for SKE applicants and doesn't mention a meeting about Bethel service. 

Now, that's a first!


Edited by stargazer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Actually I think it has been that way for several years.  Do you have some older convention programs?

It was included (Bethel Service) up through 2013 but I don't see it in 2017 onward.  I can't find the 2014-2016 programs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/2/2019 at 11:14 PM, Dages said:

Yes, we got the announcement tonight during the meeting. That's nice.

And we will watch this video in the midweek meeting in August.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 22.12.4 (changelog)