JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

👨‍💼 JW Broadcasting-May 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1789 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

13 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Each Day Has Its Own Anxieties is the title of our monthly original song. If you are among those who like listening to it on your phone (or whatever you have), there is an mp3 version of it in my collection of songs.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, WilliamChew said:

Thank you very much.

31 minutes ago, futurepromise said:

confused by your response. Why have you reacted this way?

I can't speak for anyone here, but can guess it was for the same reason I reacted this way. I struggle with similar things so this broadcast felt like a personal gift. It was very touching. 

3 hours ago, futurepromise said:

I'm confused by your response. Why have you reacted this way?

I'm sorry for the confusion. It is very rare to hear someone understand what I go through. But to see 2 people + the young sister mentioned in the Watchtower was an amazing gift from Jehovah. There also many little things in her interview that were identifiable. When the broadcast started I said interesting I'm not gonna cry by the end I was a pool of tears.

Just to add, I recently have been coming to terms with how differently I think than most people. A doctor once told me the best way to describe it is I think backwards. I've been bemoaning to my wife how no one gets me and people are so difficult to deal with. She understands that I'm different, but she doesn't understand either. This broadcast felt like Jehovah tapping me on the shoulder and saying I understand. Funny enough that is what my wife kept saying "Jehovah understands." So this broadcast was also like Jehovah saying listen to your wife.

4 hours ago, JayV said:

There also many little things in her interview that were identifiable. 

Don't know about you, but I almost fell off my couch!😁 While it's pretty common for mild anxieties and maybe situational depression to be addressed, I can't recall too many times where anything on a level even close to what I deal with are so frankly discussed.. I hate that anyone else is suffering with this, but am so glad the broadcast shed some light on the issue. Maybe now people will understand. 

This broadcast will be on my regular rotation. 😊

3 hours ago, Saffron said:

Don't know about you, but I almost fell off my couch!😁 While it's pretty common for mild anxieties and maybe situational depression to be addressed

This broadcast will be on my regular rotation. 😊

That is exactly what I expected when it began. I thought "Oh this will be nice." Then during the talk I was "Wow this is very relatable." Then during her interview I was bawling going "Why is she describing my life!" It was wonderful.

Then the MV was Country.

I will be watching this again tonight.

The broadcast was simply wonderful! The interview was so encouraging. I liked how the sister described how she talks to Jehovah for a whole hour! Wow. What a fine relationship she has built! I too will be watching it again. 

As for your eyes, straight ahead they should look, yes, your own beaming eyes should gaze straight in front of you - Prov. 4:25

This was really good. Anxiety is a really issue today in the world. Every time you turn around, prices are going up, a school is getting shot up, or something is going on with the weather and people are dying and/or being misplaced with all their belongings destroyed. 

The news media really is a prime factor in causing anxiety. I am happy we have more suggestions on how to deal with it.