JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrHXA2cSpNU

(SPOILERS WARNING: Don't watch unles you've seen the final episode of Season 2)

Someone did it and improved the deepfake of the face. Only posting a link to not spoil anyone who hasn't seen yet and may see an image in their email alerts. 

Edited by EccentricM

2 hours ago, EccentricM said:

Someone did it and improved the deepfake of the face.

They sure did!  It looks way better to me.....

The original was a little disappointing to me, I was looking for a full on perfect match for Skywalker, which they didn't do...

1 hour ago, tekmantwo said:

They sure did!  It looks way better to me.....

The original was a little disappointing to me, I was looking for a full on perfect match for Skywalker, which they didn't do...

38 minutes ago, Dages said:

That's waaaaay better.

Right, the animation obviously is still not perfect for the lips, but the rest of him looks far more "real" and in the flesh with the edit, his skin tone looks more real and matches the lighting and texture of the rest of the actors, and his eyes have more life to them.

I figure though its a budget thing. Regardless I could overlook it because the rest of the show is done so well.

That was awesome.

I don't really see where they can go from here.  The Child was the whole motivating factor for the story.  Perhaps they can have another main quest for Mando next season.

Honestly, though, I wouldn't mind if they ended Mandalorian and did two seasons of "The Book of Boba Fett."

I also would enjoy both at the same time, also.  

24 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

I don't really see where they can go from here

Well they've set up the Bo Katan arc now, and she may be Mando's new enemy, as she's going to have to fight him for the Darksaber, there is no other way out of it, it's Mandalorian tradition. Gideon is still alive also, so maybe he'll escape... perhaps something will happen with the planet Mandalore and the war to get it back from the remains of the Empire.

9 minutes ago, Qapla said:

The story is supposed to be about "Mando" ... not "the kid". I'm sure they can come up with more things to Mando to face

Right, I fully expected Grogu to be gone by this season for Din to move on to new things.

Edited by EccentricM

• 2 years later...

Too bad it takes so long to make each season.

This trailer was shown a week or two ago as a "special premier" during half-time of a game on ESPN

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

3 hours ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

I was underwhelmed by the 'Andor' series. Waaaay to slow for me.

Just press double speed on your remote LOL 🤣 problem solved :lol1:

Toy Story Disney GIF

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

'The Mandalorian’ Smashes Back Into ‘Star Wars’ – Already Shattering Records

This has once again been confirmed with the release of the latest trailer for Season 3 of the series. According to an article from The Hollywood Reporter, the trailer for the third season of The Mandalorian drew 83.5 million views within the first 24 hours of its premiere. In that relatively short period of time, the trailer smashed the record for most views of a Disney+ Star Wars series trailer, previously held by Obi-Wan, which had around 58 million views.

https://insidethemagic.net/2023/01/the-mandalorian-smashes-back-into-star-wars-already-shattering-records-bn1/

• 3 weeks later...

This clip is great.

But I'm bemused by the use of the word 'apostate'!

From the link (and there is a coffee ad.)

"The Mandalorian is one of the biggest TV series in the world, with its third season trailer alone having already smashed major Disney+ viewership records. To this day, it remains one of “the most in-demand TV series in the world." 

Apostate.png

• 3 weeks later...