JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

May 2020 Study WT

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1518 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I've been in the truth many years but I've never seen the rock pictured as smashing the feet right through and coming out of the other side!!

A great cover pic... and one that will raise lots of thoughts on the matter..

Screenshot_20200226-073628_Drive.jpg

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

It's arrived! Yess! 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

20 minutes ago, anniebea said:

I've just listened to a couple of the articles, food at the right time as always

Agreed. I've listened to it twice at work. So amazing! 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Thanks for for this. New illustrations my album.

Through the years, in our publications, you can see the different location of the stone.

Enjoy 😁

Giant image - Estatua enorme Album link

Estatua enorme en Daniel album.png

Edited by luisenriquereyes

14 hours ago, luisenriquereyes said:

Thanks for for this. New illustrations my album.

Through the years, in our publications, you can see the different location of the stone.

Enjoy 😁

Giant image - Estatua enorme Album link

Estatua enorme en Daniel album.png

Looking at the bottom -center and bottom -right :

Fastball vs. Curveball.  Any significance ?

On 2/27/2020 at 6:00 AM, Bro Richard said:

I think its interesting that the statue is always facing away from the mountain. 

That might mean that their destruction comes when they don't expect it.

Or that it's very difficult to paint in the same picture the mountain, the stone and the image if the image is looking to the mountain. :)

Edited by carlos

How has the Governing Body been able to identify these Kings(of the North & South) throughout the centuries?

I love this explanation in the May 2020, STUDY ARTICLE 20:

"Who Is “the King of the North” Today?"

...for a government to fill the role of the king of the north or the king of the south, it must do three things:

(1) interact directly with God’s people,

(2) show by its actions that it is an enemy of Jehovah and his people, and

(3) compete with the rival king.

Edited by Beggar for the Spirit

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

On 2/26/2020 at 9:18 AM, luisenriquereyes said:

our publications, you can see the different location of the stone.

Brother Luis Thank you for the picture compilation. 

7 hours ago, Luigi62 said:

The June 15, 2012. The first 2 study articles. 

And Brother Blake, thank s for the picture, I was hoping this picture would be posted.  

On 2/26/2020 at 2:40 AM, anniebea said:

I've been in the truth many years but I've never seen the rock pictured as smashing the feet right through and coming out of the other side!!

A great cover pic... and one that will raise lots of thoughts on the matter..

Screenshot_20200226-073628_Drive.jpg

In contemplating this image to me it is obvious that it is as good as already done.  Not to mention already the nearness of it and possibly we are already facing something that we just can's see yet.  But, it does not mean that it is not here.  There is a definite shift in the winds we can all feel that.  It feels like traveling to a destination that you have been on for a long time and now we are about to arrive and the excitement is in the air, in your heart.  You see the familiar signs pointing that you are arriving at such destination.  FDS amazing brothers.  May they all get Jehovah's reward for a job well done!

The elder who gave the Public Talk in our hall today said that Satan's system of things

is in hospice...sooooooooo close to dying, it should be considered as good as dead.  :D 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif