JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Singing "Our Joy Eternally" together

Hi again,

would any volunteers show up there for this project - singing "Our Joy Eternally" together? 

P.S. For those who didn't see or participate in earlier projects like this: you would record your take of "Our Joy Eternally" and send it over. Later you would hear (or not) your voice in choir of our friends there in JWTalk 😃

On 6/28/2020 at 10:54 PM, Intercore said:

Hi again,

would any volunteers show up there for this project - singing "Our Joy Eternally" together? 

P.S. For those who didn't see or participate in earlier projects like this: you would record your take of "Our Joy Eternally" and send it over. Later you would hear (or not) your voice in choir of our friends there in JWTalk 😃

Im passing my opportunity due to some things that I needed to do. I wont have time for this but definitely looking forward hearing when it's done :)

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

I will tag these who sang or wanted to sing in our singing projects, let's hope they would sing with us again!

@hatcheckgirl @Skye @yelxab @Dages @Daniel244  @ivy @GodlyDevotion @LoneWanderer @2EVES @JudyO @sunshine @campanula @cerebral ecstasy @Katty @CouveBro @tekmantwo @Nnaemeka  @Ferb 

And waiting for new volunteers!

Edited by Intercore

So, as I understood, for now we have 9 volunteers (included ones who aren't sure 😃) : @campanula @tekmantwo @GodlyDevotion @ivy @humblebumblebee @Skye @Romain @Hope @Friends just call me Ross

I guess it would be nice if you (and the new ones if there would be) would record your singing until 07.15.

HOW TO RECORD? You can use basic voice recorder in your device (computer, phone or tablet). Better use two devices and headphones for recording: plug your headphones to one device and play the music while recording to other so that we couldn't hear music that was played in your recording. IMPORTANT: place your micrphone closer to lips that your recording would be clearer and louder but don't eat it 😃 Don't worry about starting time of your recording: you can start it just before you start singing or start right from the first chords.

WHAT MUSIC TO USE FOR RECORDING? You can use the original one in jw.org or the instrumental one which will be used in the final result (link for downloading).

WHERE TO SEND YOUR RECORDINGS? Sent me via PM, if it won't work, still PM me, we'll work this out.

At 3...2...1... Start singing! 😃

So, just to sure...We each sing the entire song, right?  

It's not being split up into 'brothers' and 'sisters' verses, right? :D 

Beautiful instrumental, by the way. ❤️

Edited by Friends just call me Ross

Forgot to say how BEAUTIFUL the instrumental is. :D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

On 6/28/2020 at 10:54 PM, Intercore said:

Hi again,

Count me in! I would be glad to be a part of this! Newbie here 😂

On 6/30/2020 at 9:56 AM, Intercore said:

I will tag these who sang or wanted to sing in our singing projects, let's hope they would sing with us again!

@hatcheckgirl @Skye @yelxab @Dages @Daniel244  @ivy @GodlyDevotion @LoneWanderer @2EVES @JudyO @sunshine @campanula @cerebral ecstasy @Katty @CouveBro @tekmantwo @Nnaemeka  @Ferb 

And waiting for new volunteers!

I've disconnected my mic and misplaced it somewhere. Maybe next time?

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

15 minutes ago, Intercore said:

How it's going to all of you with this song? Have you tried to record anything? Just asking, take your time. 🙂

I'm working on it... it's a pretty long song! I think I would've arranged it as two verses, chorus, bridge, chorus rather than how it is, for a better flow - but it's fine.  It's in a decent key for me. So I'm happy 😊