JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Russia invades Ukraine

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

It's weird - but 144,000 is divisible by 72 !!!!    Exactly 2,000.     Coincidence?

Someone should tell the Islamists that only 2000 of them are going to heaven...😂

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

I always wondered what Muslim women get in paradise. 

Back on topic, Ukraine-Russia war is such a volatile situation with political repercussions around the world that it can easily turn into P&S proclamation. It can be in one month or in one year, Jehovah’s willing, any day now. 

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

30 minutes ago, Michał said:

I always wondered what Muslim women get in paradise. 

Back on topic, Ukraine-Russia war is such a volatile situation with political repercussions around the world that it can easily turn into P&S proclamation. It can be in one month or in one year, Jehovah’s willing, any day now. 

My thoughts about P&S proclamation and GT, it will be happen more or less than 2 to 3 years now.

16 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

Someone else made that same prediction about 3 or 4 years ago. 

Someday one of these predictions will be right 

Yeah, there is a brother here that's also predict what I predicted, that the end of this system will be in

At least, one of these years 😆

If it didn't happen, then, we will add another 7 to 10 years 😆

7 minutes ago, jrnievas said:

Yeah, there is a brother here that's also predict what I predicted, that the end of this system will be in

At least, one of these years 😆

If it didn't happen, then, we will add another 7 to 10 years 😆

We'll come back and read that post forever. 

Edited by Hotteok

4 hours ago, jrnievas said:

My thoughts about P&S proclamation and GT, it will be happen more or less than 2 to 3 years now.

An on a Wednesday, more or less 3 days.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Russians are not happy with the recent mobilization of men for combat 

Duma representatives are against some irregular mobilizations of wrong individuals parents of young children 

20h line of cars to Finland Mongolia and Georgia 

India and China asked for a ceasefire at UN.

Putin is becoming more isolated

Ever since the speech, voices are saying that Putin is close to

lose his power in the Kremlin.

Daniel 11:45 will be fullfilled

and maybe sooner than we think 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, Doak said:

What makes you think this?

According to the prophecy, the KOTN will go out in a great rage to annihilate and to devote many to destruction. 

The "many" here seems to refer to God's people. If Russia's mobilization now leads to destruction of "many Christian", to our brother in Russia because of Christian neutrality, will "Michael" do not take actions?

Somehow, I think, Jehovah can "stirred" Putin's heart to "stop" it's war against Ukraine, so that P&S will be proclaimed by UN.

It will, somehow, give relief to other nations because food supplies and oil supplies that is affected by this war, could be possibly available now to other nations. But, this P&S will be temporary. KOTN will continues its special military operations until he will come all the way to his end.

6 hours ago, Sofia said:

Ever since the speech, voices are saying that Putin is close to lose his power in the Kremlin.

and maybe sooner than we think.

On 9/25/2022 at 12:14 PM, Sofia said:

Russians are not happy with the recent mobilization of men for combat 

Duma representatives are against some irregular mobilizations of wrong individuals parents of young children 

20h line of cars to Finland Mongolia and Georgia 

India and China asked for a ceasefire at UN.

Putin is becoming more isolated

Ever since the speech, voices are saying that Putin is close to

lose his power in the Kremlin.

and maybe sooner than we think 

Russia and China is part of KOTN https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/nation/2022/09/27/patrol-spots-chinese-russian-naval-ships-off-alaska-island/69521209007/

1 hour ago, Dustparticle said:

If that case is true, well, we are now seeing the fulfilment of Daniel 11:42

And he will keep thrusting out his hand against the LANDS ...

lands like Ukraine and Taiwan 😬😬😬 not just Crimea ..

On 9/23/2022 at 9:43 PM, Shawnster said:

I'll go on record now with 98% in favor

When you're right you're right.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/occupied-areas-ukraine-vote-join-143625133.html

From article

According to an early count, up to 98% of voters have said yes to joining Russia in the four Moscow-occupied areas of Ukraine, Russian state-owned media outlets reported on Tuesday.

By the way, Russian orthodox lead Kirill recently have made speach to just mobilised Russans.

He told that they "will recurrected" when they will die on this "holy war":

https://24tv.ua/ru/chastichnaja-mobilizacija-v-rossii-patriarh-kirill-reshil-uteshit-okkupantov-voskreseniem-24-kanal_n2164198

1 hour ago, Korotkiy said:

By the way, Russian orthodox lead Kirill recently have made speach to just mobilised Russans.

He told that they "will recurrected" when they will die on this "holy war":

https://24tv.ua/ru/chastichnaja-mobilizacija-v-rossii-patriarh-kirill-reshil-uteshit-okkupantov-voskreseniem-24-kanal_n2164198

During A-day, I want an anointed witness from Russia to meet him and personnally slap his orthodox face into Gehenna

Edited by Dages