JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Russia invades Ukraine

1 hour ago, Korotkiy said:

a torture prison from which often don`t return.

russians named it "basement". 

Then we need to stop talking about the "basement" videos from the convention...:eek:

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

Then we need to stop talking about the "basement" videos from the convention...:eek:

Alternatives:   Wine-cellar   -   Vault   -   Cavern

We could have our own secret code  "Meeting at the Cavern Club 9:00 pm".    ( Beatles nostalgia noted )

On 9/25/2022 at 1:31 PM, jrnievas said:

Yeah, there is a brother here that's also predict what I predicted, that the end of this system will be in

At least, one of these years 😆

If it didn't happen, then, we will add another 7 to 10 years 😆

Eventually they got there :D

On 9/25/2022 at 2:31 PM, jrnievas said:

Yeah, there is a brother here that's also predict what I predicted, that the end of this system will be in

At least, one of these years 😆

If it didn't happen, then, we will add another 7 to 10 years 😆

the end has never been closer than now..

Putin is losing his Russian support

Recent mobilization is NOT a popular measure

Rumours of him being moved into

a luxury palace north Moscow makes us believe he fears a coup

if the so called annexation speech tomorrow due is pre recorded … it just reenforces these rumors.

he s now more isolated than ever.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

if the so called annexation speech tomorrow due is pre recorded … it just reenforces these rumors.

he s now more isolated than 

The rule of the Russian government can collapse at any time. That, too, is in the hands of Jehovah. When the right time for Jehovah has come, that he decides! Wait and see.

There is some information from occupied regions.

"Referedum" usually has performed by 2 pro-russian woman and armed man with Kalashnikov.

Our brothers were instructed to not open in any case, as it is dangerous for life.

Someone have told through the door "Sorry, COVID (or tuberculosis) here. Cannot open"

There is a big danger of brother`s mobilisation, but Bethel earlier strongly recommended all the publishers to leave occuppied regions. All brothers and most sisters are in safe regions now.

Regarding to situation In Donesk region (occupied from 2014).

Brothers who did not have had possibility to evacuate (as a borders were locked for men from the beginning of war) many monthes are hidden at homes, and not to leave them even at nights. Every man has been looked at street can be taken to army, even he is cripple or too old or too young. Pro-russians are hunting on men: stopping buses or blocking markets and taken all a man to army.

6 hours ago, Sofia said:

he s now more isolated than ever.

Now our brothers in Russia have got additional headache: they already gotting orders to army.

Till this moment 18-years old brothers mostly had not those problems - they have getting alternative service even the fact JW were banned.

From now we will have much more imprisoned brothers as a person who refusing to serve in army based on newest laws is risky to got 10 (!) years - more that for murder (8) . So sad.

1 hour ago, Korotkiy said:

Now our brothers in Russia have got additional headache: they already gotting orders to army.

Till this moment 18-years old brothers mostly had not those problems - they have getting alternative service even the fact JW were banned.

From now we will have much more imprisoned brothers as a person who refusing to serve in army based on newest laws is risky to got 10 (!) years - more that for murder (8) . So sad.

I did suspect that it would happen.  Once Putin decided to enlist men pretty much of all ages, I knew that there would be a big possibility that our brothers would be next.  Common sense tells you that.  Satan hates Jehovah's witnesses so, why keep them in prison if they can die on the battle lines.

We are that close to the GT.  Jehovah will not allow this to go any further.  Everyone's nerve is on edge.  You don't have to live in Ukraine or Russia.  We feel like we are with our brothers there in Russia and Ukraine.  Our nerves are always on edge.  Sometimes I feel anger coming up in me and, I need to go to Jehovah immediately for peace of mind and calmness of heart.

Jehovah will cut these days short.  The whole organization is anxious. 

Brother Yura, continue moving forward no matter how hard things get.  We are with you and Jehovah is by your side.  I'm sorry this is happening to the friends.  I never thought I would see this day.  But, here it is.  Now......we wait on Jehovah!

News from the North upset KOTN - The fear of a coup.

News from the East ( Eastern Europe) upset KOTN - Ukraine plausible applying OTAN

Im not saying this is the fulfillment of Daniel 11:44

Im just reading the news today...

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, Doak said:

It would be wonderful next summer (in the northern hemisphere) to have an International Convention that brings together Russian and Ukrainian brothers. That would be proof that we are a differentiated people. ❤

Perhaps this news would infuriate the King of the North. 🤔

Most likely a judgement message will infuriate the KOTN. Daniel 11:44 & Revelation 16:21.

Putin and his cohorts have signed the papers for the annexation of the four areas of Ukraine.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-63077272

I wonder what is going to happen next, now he has declared these areas as Russian territory.  

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

Just now, GeordieGirl said:

Putin and his cohorts have signed the papers for the annexation of the four areas of Ukraine.

I wonder what is going to happen next, now he has declared these areas as Russian territory.  

I hope our friends there have left the area

7 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:

One scenario:

continues to invade land

or

proclaiming victory

cease fire

defende those 4 territories as Russian even with nuc threats

in this latter a fake P&S announcement  may happen 

I just wonder if

just if

Russian Federation will ever be ousted from UN. 

Edited by Sofia

Maybe the the reports out of the east and out of the north that disturb him are Ukraine and the west undermining Russias so called Sovereignty. And because of this KOFTN feels the need to use Nuclear weapons therefore devoting many to destruction. Time will tell, as the GB says prophecy is best understood after its fulfilment.

2 minutes ago, Godskingdomrules said:

Maybe the the reports out of the east and out of the north that disturb him are Ukraine and the west undermining Russias so called Sovereignty. And because of this KOFTN feels the need to use Nuclear weapons therefore devoting many to destruction. Time will tell, as the GB says prophecy is best understood after its fulfilment.

We will have the Annual Meeting tomorrow + Broadcasting on monday/tuesday + Update in early october... wait and see :D 

48 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:

1BD6FD02-C900-4566-8C8F-DB7E3C592A6A.jpeg

Edited by Sofia