JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

59 minutes ago, JVincent said:

I have talked to many people who are a part of the LGB.... movement. I fully understand their concern. I have tried to help them understand that they have free will to practice any form of inter-relationships. I explain to them, that as Jehovah's Witnesses, we do practice any form of prejudice or judgment against anyone. We do not practice these forms of relationships, but we respect them as human beings. Perhaps, they despise religion in general because other so-called religions (Babylon the Great) treat them as if they are less than "human." As Jesus commanded, "You must love our neighbors as ourselves." (Matthew 22:39)

I told a gay man at work something similar. I loved your last sentence in your post. I told the man at work that basically, we don’t support or approve of the practice of homosexuality, but we don’t hate gay people either. “Anyone who calls themselves a Christian but hates gay people is a hypocrite.”

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

On 2/10/2023 at 8:37 AM, Dages said:

I had this idea some years ago, that the end of religion would be linked with LGBT theories... that's just awful

Yes, especially since the UN seems to be a liberal organization, and liberals tend to fight for gay “rights.”

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

They are planning a peace agreement for Ukraine , the president of Brazil and France have already positioned themselves in favor , and also,many conversations will arise at the G7 Meeting. This year, the event will take place in the city of Hiroshima, Japan – from May 19 to 21

20 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

Just a reminder all, it is not about the UN. It is all about Jehovah putting it into their hearts. Revelation 17:17. 

Of course 😊 I’m not saying the UN will attack religion because of gay rights, but rather, that they may use it as an excuse for doing so. 

1 hour ago, *Jack* said:

Of course 😊 I’m not saying the UN will attack religion because of gay rights, but rather, that they may use it as an excuse for doing so. 

It could be a full spectrum of reasons packed together. 
Sex abuse, support for the war and minor conflicts, corruption, tramping on guy rights, abortion stand, meddling in politics, false teachings causing divisive issues that lead to conflict and bloodshed and more. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I also believe that one of the reasons could be the world economic crisis, to try to end this crisis they will end false religion and confiscate all property and assets believing that the world will become a better place, it will be a sure blow,but they can't control what comes next 

15 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

It could be a full spectrum of reasons packed together. 
Sex abuse, support for the war and minor conflicts, corruption, tramping on guy rights, abortion stand, meddling in politics, false teachings causing divisive issues that lead to conflict and bloodshed and more. 

I wasn’t clear in my post. I meant that gay “rights” couldn’t be one of several reasons they try to use to justify their attack on religion.

Edited by *Jack*

39 minutes ago, *Jack* said:

I wasn’t clear in my post. I meant that gay “rights” couldn’t be one of several reasons they try to use to justify their attack on religion.

Could 

7 hours ago, *Jack* said:

I told a gay man at work something similar. I loved your last sentence in your post. I told the man at work that basically, we don’t support or approve of the practice of homosexuality, but we don’t hate gay people either. “Anyone who calls themselves a Christian but hates gay people is a hypocrite.”

I have a  co worker and he is gay. I talked to him a lot then preach to him. We dont hate them. We give them opportunity to have everlasting life too. I got a bible study before and he is gay.  I had  many gay co worker and we got along. I loved them and I feel sorry if they dont accept the good news that I am preaching on. I even invited one of them to the meeting via zoom, I invited one to attend our assembly.  

3 hours ago, Loyal said:

I also believe that one of the reasons could be the world economic crisis, to try to end this crisis they will end false religion and confiscate all property and assets believing that the world will become a better place, it will be a sure blow,but they can't control what comes next 

Youre not alone. Jw here feel the same too. 

5 hours ago, Loyal said:

They are planning a peace agreement for Ukraine , the president of Brazil and France have already positioned themselves in favor , and also,many conversations will arise at the G7 Meeting. This year, the event will take place in the city of Hiroshima, Japan – from May 19 to 21

What a coincidence for the midweek meeting in May, prepare for economic crisis. 

Yes , any day now means could be any day within few days. 

Then, probably the next quote will be any time now!

2 hours ago, Loyal said:

Does anyone know about this matter?

Yes.  I started a topic here https://jwtalk.net/topic/54216-controlled-release-burn-of-dangerous-chemicals-after-train-derailment-planned/

2 hours ago, Loyal said:

What is vinyl chloride?

It is used to make Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) pipes, which is used in plumbing all over the country. 

Edited by Shawnster

More than 100 priests suspected of abuse remain active in Portugal's Catholic Church

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/more-than-100-priests-suspected-abuse-remain-active-portugals-catholic-church-2023-02-14/

Lots of Babylonian rot being exposed , it convinces that the great tribulation is just around the corner,

this situation is being exposed in several places of the world 

4 hours ago, Loyal said:

More than 100 priests suspected of abuse remain active in Portugal's Catholic Church

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/more-than-100-priests-suspected-abuse-remain-active-portugals-catholic-church-2023-02-14/

Lots of Babylonian rot being exposed , it convinces that the great tribulation is just around the corner,

this situation is being exposed in several places of the world 

BTG's water is extremely dry. On the way to their destruction. 

2 hours ago, Loyal said:

@SofiaAny news from the UN? 

I'm not Sofia but yes, there's always plenty of news from the UN.

Here's one for you.

“The impact of rising seas is already creating new sources of instability and conflict,” .....

Noting that some nations’ coastlines have already seen triple the average rate of sea level rise, he warned that, in the coming decades, low-lying communities – and entire countries – could disappear forever.

“We would witness a mass exodus of entire populations on a biblical scale, and we would see ever-fiercer competition for fresh water, land and other resources,” .....

https://news.un.org/en/story/2023/02/1133492

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

13 hours ago, Loyal said:

@SofiaAny news from the UN? 

Nothing new. In June in Geneve the UN will convene to discuss the role of religion in connection with LGBT people.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Just now, Sofia said:

Nada de novo. Em junho, em Genebra, a ONU se reunirá para discutir o papel da religião em relação às pessoas LGBT.

And also gender identity,this subject is very notorious in the media, here in Brazil neutral language is being implemented, this is the term they are using, neither boy nor girl , and these changes will even affect the Portuguese language and dictionaries ! Serious ?!?!

25 minutes ago, Loyal said:

And also gender identity,this subject is very notorious in the media, here in Brazil neutral language is being implemented, this is the term they are using, neither boy nor girl , and these changes will even affect the Portuguese language and dictionaries ! Serious ?!?!

Do they believe by taking away ...boy and girl...men and woman....mankind is suddenly changing into  genderless humans???

Edited by Bluebell

7 minutes ago, Bluebell said:

Do they believe by taking away ...boy and girl...men and woman....mankind is suddenly changing into  genderless humans???

I like that thought 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

In Brazil there is already a lot of controversy involving tax exemption for religions, which becomes a great opportunity for corrupt religious leaders to practice money laundering.

This is still a dark room, but it is getting closer and closer to turning on the spotlights and discovering many illicit activities. Jehovah will move this along in due time.

For now, we notice news like the one below, which occurred earlier this week near where I live (Churches laundering money for drug trafficking).

https://www.mprn.mp.br/noticias/operacao-plata-mprn-investiga-lavagem-de-dinheiro-em-igrejas/