JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New Brochure - Purple Triangles—​“Forgotten Victims” of the Nazi Regime

So much information 

So many publications at the same time

Thabk you Governing Body 🙏💖💖

Praise Jehovah 

we need time to read all this before share with others

In a time where there s so much hate towards Jewish and the Holocaust is seldom mentioned it’s interesting this release. JW were also Nazi victims 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, Dustparticle said:

How many pages?

Seems to be 32 pages. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

1 hour ago, Dages said:

saluting

I don't usually see that word in a theocratic context because it is generally associated with the military, however it means giving respect so in essence the angels were happy to see his loyalty.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Just now, Tortuga said:

I don't usually see that word in a theocratic context because it is generally associated with the military, however it means giving respect so in essence the angels were happy to see his loyalty.

Yeah, for lack of better words... that's still spiritual warfare anyway :D 

9 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I thought that was Dages speaking,  not a quote from the brochure.   Is there some gesture we can use to say "I'm proud of you brother/sister".   A thumbs up?  Or, how about the namaste?  That's a good one!

I don't know if there is a proper gesture to express the feeling in such case.

They were not partying like the Angels in the Lesson 33 of Caleb and Sophia (click on the image to get to the video page)

image.png.30ec832497c995e404c41b6c8bafd93d.png

I don't think they went with the  o7 (military emote) either but... I don't know... hands over the heart maybe ? That's how I do it.

5 minutes ago, Dages said:

I don't know if there is a proper gesture to express the feeling in such case.

They were not partying like the Angels in the Lesson 33 of Caleb and Sophia (click on the image to get to the video page)

image.png.30ec832497c995e404c41b6c8bafd93d.png

I don't think they went with the  o7 (military emote) either but... I don't know... hands over the heart maybe ? That's how I do it.

A big smile is always appropriate 😁

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

The thing I appreciate most about Witnesses and the Holocaust is we look back on it, not with shame and fear, but with pride, respect, and a hope that we can be that strong. Sure, there is a sadness when we read about people's personal trials, but the overall tone makes you stand up straighter because they successfully endured it and we want to do the same. We don't think well of them because they suffered, we think well of them because they stayed faithful.

Our identity is not built on persecution; it's built on integrity and faith.

We have a unique legacy. 💜

THAT IS.... 

brfi-E-199920032023.png.a73262400c22bda2d86352994d9ed9aa.png

Because it's not new!

We had this already in 1999 when there was a exhibition on several Bethel homes, where one would get this exact brochure.

So it's not new. Just a (digital-) reprint.

jworg1.jpg.fbee44f18d05bd7fd5a2c3c8110f64c6.jpg  "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."—Ps. 56:3

On 11/7/2023 at 6:03 PM, LeolaRootStew said:

The thing I appreciate most about Witnesses and the Holocaust is we look back on it, not with shame and fear, but with pride, respect, and a hope that we can be that strong. Sure, there is a sadness when we read about people's personal trials, but the overall tone makes you stand up straighter because they successfully endured it and we want to do the same. We don't think well of them because they suffered, we think well of them because they stayed faithful.

Our identity is not built on persecution; it's built on integrity and faith.

We have a unique legacy. 💜

I absolutely love this! ♥️ 

Thank you for sharing.  

"Life can be understood by looking back but it must be lived by looking ahead".