JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

I wanna go to Australia :cry: I like your beaches. Our beaches are not people friendly. Very dangerous to get close to the waves. One will catch you before you know what hit you. And drag you out to sea.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Oh yes! Our beaches are truly beautiful. You can swim with sharks, get pounded by waves and swept out to New Zealand. The west has the whitest sand and the beaches stretch for miles and miles of coastline, very private. The East has more bays so the surfing is spectacular!

Just now, hatcheckgirl said:

Oh yes! Our beaches are truly beautiful. You can swim with sharks, get pounded by waves and swept out to New Zealand. The west has the whitest sand and the beaches stretch for miles and miles of coastline, very private. The East has more bays so the surfing is spectacular!

ohhhh, I so want to go. I'll come visit in the NS. I'd like to see all the shores, start in one place and work my way 'round

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Tracey that's beautiful!

Thanks, but my problem as a server was, since there were no doilies and enough crackers to serve the ancient nation of Israel on them plates, watching the children enjoying watching the crackers slide all over the place!

21 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

Thanks, but my problem as a server was, since there were no doilies and enough crackers to serve the ancient nation of Israel on them plates, watching the children enjoying watching the crackers slide all over the place! emoji23.png

I was thinking the same thing as the little crackers slipped and slid all over! Making notes to self about how it could be more secure, a cotton hankie maybe? 

I did fumble the plate with the lady who sat by me, I didn't want to really take it from her because I was by the wall but she let it go! AGH! But we recovered well, then I asked her if we could please not do that with the wine because it would stain her pretty white sweater. :uhhuh:

15 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

The west has the whitest sand

Strongly disagree ... we have bleached ours so the whitest are now in Victoria.

We only use the product at low tide for better bleaching effects :lol1::raspberry:

55091a6525b0a-ghk-1-ultra-tide-plus-bleach-powder-xl.jpg

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

1 hour ago, lovejoypeace said:

This isn't my dog, but mine also enjoys eating fruit, steamed veggies & lettuce! I thought he was so cute. It makes me look forward to the time when all animals (and not just the omnivores/herbivores) will eat the produce of the Earth along with us humans!

3030048b0faf6ee54195bb49ad20be20.jpg

Saw the video of this little pooch trying to gnaw thru that strawberry 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

3 hours ago, Tortuga said:

The brothers didn't fill the wine glasses this time...:thumbsup:

58ef8e91eb5c3_Memorial2017.JPG.b0f6fd7d1aa97befe1bcf7ba9c34c683.JPG

Sunday after meeting the brothers had rehearsal, the brother taking the lead said specifically "only fill the glass 1/4 way".

When I got to the hall Tuesday night I noticed they were all filled 3/4 full! 8-)

3 hours ago, Linda Hoy said:

Saw the video of this little pooch trying to gnaw thru that strawberry 

I always check to see if people food is good for pets beforehand.  I thought the seeds would cause a problem but I guess not.

http://www.akc.org/content/health/articles/feed-dog-strawberries/

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

On 13/04/2017 at 4:35 AM, hatcheckgirl said:

Swim with sharks or get bitten by them hehehe.

On 13/04/2017 at 4:09 AM, bagwell1987 said:

I wanna go to Australia :cry: I like your beaches. Our beaches are not people friendly. Very dangerous to get close to the waves. One will catch you before you know what hit you. And drag you out to sea.

kayaking.jpeg

6 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Lucky Bay Beach, Esperance WA - For Cheryl~

58f21ea1202e6_LuckyBaybeachEsperance.thumb.jpg.d8c6c9a7b7b2a6500d06a89b5137edbf.jpg

I haven't been there either....

Yep, now that's what I'm talking about. I think I'll plan at least 100 years there, then maybe move to Mongolia! Oh but wait, is it windy on your beaches?  Here it's relentless, could pull the hair right outta your scalp!