JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

16 hours ago, ChocoBro said:

Driving a motorbike without helmet or jacket as protection... that can end very badly.. not a good example!

🤔B)

16 hours ago, ChocoBro said:

Driving a motorbike without helmet or jacket as protection... that can end very badly.. not a good example!

🤔B)

EC8EA1D2-FED4-403F-92E9-4347B5CA94F9.jpeg

On 11/11/2019 at 11:54 PM, Arumuga Raja said:

This is not chabaty brother this is Papad

We may spell it as chappati here. Alternatively spelled chapati, chappati, chapathi, or chappathi),

It is a common staple in the Indian subcontinent as well as amongst expatriates from the Indian subcontinent throughout the world. Chapatis were also introduced to other parts of the world by immigrants from the Indian subcontinent, particularly by Indian merchants to Central Asia, Southeast Asia, East Africa, and the Caribbean islands. 

2 Chapati warm and ready to be eaten.jpg

A thin, crisp, round flatbread from the Indian subcontinent. It is typically based on a seasoned dough usually made from peeled black gram flour (urad flour), either fried or cooked with dry heat (usually flipping it over an open flame). Flours made from other sources such as lentils, chickpeas, rice, tapioca, certain millets or potato can be used.

Papadums are typically served as an accompaniment to a meal

Roasted Papad - Howrah 2013-11-02 4068.jpg

Edited by M'Awan

Daydream -

Scientists have discovered that daydreaming is an important tool for creativity. It causes a rush of activity in a circuit, which connects different parts of the brain and allows the mind to make new associations.

6 hours ago, M'Awan said:

We may spell it as chappati here. Alternatively spelled chapati, chappati, chapathi, or chappathi),

It is a common staple in the Indian subcontinent as well as amongst expatriates from the Indian subcontinent throughout the world. Chapatis were also introduced to other parts of the world by immigrants from the Indian subcontinent, particularly by Indian merchants to Central Asia, Southeast Asia, East Africa, and the Caribbean islands. 

2 Chapati warm and ready to be eaten.jpg

A thin, crisp, round flatbread from the Indian subcontinent. It is typically based on a seasoned dough usually made from peeled black gram flour (urad flour), either fried or cooked with dry heat (usually flipping it over an open flame). Flours made from other sources such as lentils, chickpeas, rice, tapioca, certain millets or potato can be used.

Papadums are typically served as an accompaniment to a meal

Roasted Papad - Howrah 2013-11-02 4068.jpg

Yummmm, yummmm!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-538/kombucha

Kombucha is a fermented mixture of yeast and bacteria.  Kombucha is made by fermenting yeast and bacteria with black tea, sugar, and other ingredients.

People commonly use kombucha orally as medicine for many different conditions, but there is no scientific evidence that it is an effective treatment for any condition.

How does it work?

Kombucha contains alcohol, vinegar, B vitamins, caffeine, sugar, and other substances. Kombucha might act as an antioxidant. However, more evidence on how kombucha might work for medicinal uses is needed

Daydream -

Scientists have discovered that daydreaming is an important tool for creativity. It causes a rush of activity in a circuit, which connects different parts of the brain and allows the mind to make new associations.

Someone pitched a Kombucha product on the US TV show "Shark Tank" and did not get any investors ... none of the "sharks*" could stand the taste.

* Sharks - very wealthy business people willing to invest in a business idea for a percentage of the business.

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

20 minutes ago, nzbeeker said:

ST1300?
I love to ride also. Have covered all of New Zealand’s North Island on a CBR1000f. Am riding an ST1300A now for comfort on long distance rides: www.youtube.com/user/nzbeeker1

My Wife (Icewolf here...) like to go 2-up riding around New Zealand

B14E40F1-23E6-4FF2-B3EA-58187D6C66FB.jpeg

06797EFB-3C93-41B9-8B9C-AC2810AE500C.jpeg

1564085A-71F5-4F9C-B47A-1F9F2CBFEEE0.jpeg

C140B47D-3B8F-490C-8B2B-3FFDF8711F1C.jpeg

45B14FA0-E386-481C-B297-F90D7171E5DA.jpeg

05B5F032-AEA8-4E4D-A58E-37A2F023D4A3.jpeg

Its taken many months... but have finally finished decorating my office at home. There were holes in the walls, all kinds of everything spilt in the carpet... Oh, before it was my office, I had a teenage Mum living in that room. The transformation is huge.

6858503D-80D0-493A-BFBA-6EE27343A572.jpeg

EA0B5C3D-D839-44C3-8810-6197B59E5BEF.jpeg

9FA320FC-7659-4A64-AB8E-23CB62182EB7.jpeg

64C9D660-B87E-49E0-9DFA-E304DA07C382.jpeg

FE7055EC-708D-4A08-AAF7-AA0F720C1D55.jpeg

3DAA1CF0-9EC2-48F0-9F94-B90AFB9791A0.jpeg

0C0116C6-3258-44BD-AE8C-72C652AA993C.jpeg

On 11/15/2019 at 8:00 PM, EccentricM said:

Tried whiskey and brandy for the first time, nice stuff. The brandy more so. But I also had my first attempt today at making Irish Coffee, and I nailed it!

image.thumb.png.5857964dcb12bf0273e3a72ccf338a96.png

I’ve been drinking these for a few weeks. I still haven’t worked out which ones I like because I have it weak and I keep forgetting to notice!

(I would try the Christmas Pudding one if I thought there were coins in it. Mum used to put 50p in each serving so there was no arguing.)

5C2746F0-F07B-4A60-8931-1301EDBA7B8C.thumb.jpeg.9c718ebf69dca7890572e3c5bc5be5ac.jpeg

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

Butterfly Pink GIF - Butterfly Pink Majestic - Discover & Share GIFs

A picture does not do justice to a carefully crafted diamond painting. The wonder of our eyes to capture such a thing of beauty.

“In a fear-inspiring way I am wonderfully made.”—Psalms 139:14

Daydream -

13 hours ago, M'Awan said:

A picture does not do justice to a carefully crafted diamond painting. The wonder of our eyes to capture such a thing of beauty.

Icewolf here, imports and sells these.... wonder if she sees this.

On 11/15/2019 at 12:39 AM, pnutts said:

I know it by name Roti, influenced by some from Punjab who I did work for back in 1989.

I try to bring snacks (along with my appointment) for my medical teams. One of my docs from India told me he likes Mexican food, so I brought a platter of Salsa and Tostaditos. Decided to bring something resembling foods-from-India for my primary, yesterday. She is also from Gujarat.  Brought Garlic  Naan and Bharta. Since many from India are vegertarian, I am careful to avoid meats. My primary told me yesterday that she is not vegetarian and eats 'anything.' I assume that excludes beef. My next appt is a Doc from Poland. Not sure what to drum up. After that, my oncologist, who is from Puerto Rico. (Need something new for this team). 

Y( was never a TAWA of strength )S                              p.s. Sorry if this is  gone to far off task. I can't do pics right now.

Edited by kejedo

16 hours ago, M'Awan said:

Would be cool if we could get flashing lights like that gif for our real diamond paintings.

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

2 hours ago, kejedo said:

I try to bring snacks (along with my appointment) for my medical teams. One of my docs from India told me he likes Mexican food, so I brought a platter of Salsa and Tostaditos. Decided to bring something resembling foods-from-India for my primary, yesterday. She is also from Gujarat.  Brought Garlic  Naan and Bharta. Since many from India are vegertarian, I am careful to avoid meats. My primary told me yesterday that she is not vegetarian and eats 'anything.' I assume that excludes beef. My next appt is a Doc from Poland. Not sure what to drum up. After that, my oncologist, who is from Puerto Rico. (Need something new for this team). 

Y( was never a TAWA of strength )S                              p.s. Sorry if this is  gone to far off task. I can't do pics right now.

No all indians see beef as sacred only certain parts of India I believe. That's why many are fine with a Beef Vindaloo. 

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."