JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3419 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

What ? I'm sure that's not this kind of gadget, that sound a little bit ridiculous :/

Its plausible as many times in a noisy place I can't hear my phone ring and the vibration on my Note 2 phone is not severe enough for me to feel the vibration. (I carry my phone in a belt pouch)

This ring has 4 vibration patters and 5 colors which will blink when activated.

Edited by WilliamChew

Noticed two of the morning worship programmes are on JWB:

Oct 2: Sam Roberson - Prov 29:23

720p 187MB

http://download.jw.org/files/media_broadcasting/d4/jwbmw_E_201410_02_r720p.mp4

Oct 3: Mark Noumair - Rom 8:22

720p 192MB

http://download.jw.org/files/media_broadcasting/a2/jwbmw_E_201410_03_r720p.mp4

Edited by WilliamChew

Watched that earlier today. My brother got a new "monitor" and wanted to try it out. He got a 32" TV with HDMI input - his desktop has HDMI output .... very nice!

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

There is a WHOLE LOT OF WORK that needs to be done! Let's pray for Jehovah’s spirit to motivate us to have a share in it.

Large projects - 270,including 90 remote translation offices, 35 assembly halls, 130 branch projects, need 13,000 Kingdom Hall projects- tremendous amount of help is needed. ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

There is a WHOLE LOT OF WORK that needs to be done! Let's pray for Jehovah’s spirit to motivate us to have a share in it.

Large projects - 270,including 90 remote translation offices, 35 assembly halls, 130 branch projects, need 13,000 Kingdom Hall projects- tremendous amount of help is needed. ☺

Yes, plenty of work to be carried over into the New World.

I tried FVD downloader. I activated the app in Chrome, but the video app that went with it didn't load. So I had to dump that app (Win 7) Be aware that many sites have it to download but append other apps that are not good.

I found the Realplayer would work in Firefox. I'm trying that now. It is a very slow download, and seems to just follow the video stream coming from JWB . I'll know tomorrow. Once it's on the Hard drive it will be easy to burn a DVD.

Once the real-player app is loaded when you start a playback session a small box will appear on screen if your mouse pointer in "on screen" Click that to down load the video. Make sure that upload to the cloud is unchecked. This a 2 GB file! unless you have a paid subscription to Real-player you will run out of cloud space. Then file will show up on your hard drive somewhere. LOL

I tried FVD downloader. I activated the app in Chrome, but the video app that went with it didn't load. So I had to dump that app (Win 7) Be aware that many sites have it to download but append other apps that are not good.

It's very dangerous to download plugins from somewhere besides the browser-run webstore, as evidenced by your comment of "the video app that went with it". (There is no such thing, that was malware/virus attached to the download from a disreputable site.)

Here's a real and safe download from the Google Chrome webstore:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/fvd-free-video-downloader/bljniefhjahedocbcahcidhokpoonnlf

Edited by Stavro

Yea I think we still have a ways to go. Need to pray more to jah to help me to be more motivated. I'm getting tired. :(

Hang in there ED! Just do what you can. Jehovah appreciate it very much! ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Yea I think we still have a ways to go. Need to pray more to jah to help me to be more motivated. I'm getting tired. :(

Ed, learning the new songs will cheer you up!

Resources to learn songs 136-138:

1. Vocals

2. Piano with lyrics

3. Karoake with Organ

Song 136 - The Kingdom Is In Place - Let It Come! (Vocal)

Song 136 - Piano with lyrics

Song 136 - Karoake organ - Dirk Aalten

Song 137 - Grant Us Boldness (Vocal)

Song 137 - Piano with lyrics

Song 137 - Karoake organ - Dirk Aalten

Song 138 Jehovah Is Your Name (Vocal)

Song 138 - Piano with lyrics

Song 138 - Karoake organ - Dirk Aalten

Edited by WilliamChew

Good news. What's picking me up is JW broadcasting! Be bold! ☺

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)