JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3419 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Sorry brothers got the solution of the problem.

Its the Region issue. Roku has to be setup to United States Central time in order for love Streaming to work. I live in England and London time caused error.

Ok that is a bit strange as it did work for the first couple of days with no issue.

All i know is that for me it didn't work from day one until i changed my region and time to United States Central time. After change live stream worked and error disappeared.

Try and see if it works for you. This is only for users outside US. All the best

I will start to translate and synchronize the subtitles for the videos (Br Let's first)

I will then share here and others can translate to other languages using the same synchronization

Don't know when I'll have it done though

Planning on going to service all of the weekend so expect no less than 2w

Of anyone can translate and synchronize faster than that, or even get an English subtitle already synched that would do a great help!

Sent from my G630-U10 using Tapatalk

Hi Brother! I'm from Panama, I want to let u know that I already have and english subtitle 75% synched and and spanish one 50% ready. I would be more than happy to share them when completed with everyone interested in using them for their personal use or for brothers in their congregations. Also if u want to use them to translate it to another languages u will be free to use them, I only will appreciate that if u can send me the final result translated.I am new at this forum and any help of how I can proceed or if it is acepted, please let me know and help me.

This first video and talk is so beautiful that I want that everybody can enjoy of it at least by subtitles in their mother language.

Warm greetings from Panamá.

As a note, I want to subtitle future montlhy talks too. (I hope to finish the subtitles for this first talk in maybe 2 or 3 days)

Please explain how  http://tv.jw.org/#home  works.  

As you are watching/viewing a long event like the AM and can only view an hour at a time, is there a way to mark where you left off  - to come back and continue viewing where you left off?  

Airplay from Apple device.

If you click on the play bar, the time you are into the video will appear. When you get ready to start again

just go back to that mark/time.

Edited by Brother

I just watched about 2 hours before it just cut off on me after the interviews with the Bethelites  ( I just  :heart: that song about the Kingdom, ( I can't wait until this January to sing it ). by the way did anyone else have problems with the audio, mines was very low on my laptop? I kept turning it up, but the volume was the same.

I just watched about 2 hours before it just cut off on me after the interviews with the Bethelites ( I just :heart: that song about the Kingdom, ( I can't wait until this January to sing it ). by the way did anyone else have problems with the audio, mines was very low on my laptop? I kept turning it up, but the volume was the same.

I've had volume trouble too. Not sure why.

I just watched about 2 hours before it just cut off on me after the interviews with the Bethelites  ( I just  :heart: that song about the Kingdom, ( I can't wait until this January to sing it ). by the way did anyone else have problems with the audio, mines was very low on my laptop? I kept turning it up, but the volume was the same.

Missy, I downloaded the 240p file last night and the volume was low when I put it on my Moto g. I downloaded the app vlc and I boosted all volume controls to high and that did the job. I hope you have success. ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

The volume is an issue for me as well. My tv is usually set for 7 to 10 for anything else but with these "programmes" I have to have the TV set nearer 40 to hear them anywhere near normal volume.

Edited by Mykyl

Thankyou to Stavro for the links to download the general meeting. Was glued to the tv! Just a little side note, did anyone else notice 'David' from the Prodigal Returns DVD in the Watchtower Chorus? Just behind the conductor. What a marvelous provision from Jehovah, this brilliant JW broadcasting site!

Fow our low sound issues with Windows we added DFX Audio Enhancer free version that TOTALLY solved all sound issues for us. Note; it does interrupt you try to get you to buy it which gets tiring. Any better Windows add-ons that are truly free... I would be interested.

Edited by Pallen

Personal Greetings from Paul and Kathy Forgive me if I got long winded, there is just so much to share.

We bought the Roku LT for our parents to listen in. It works great if you have one or want to save a buck when buying a box. It is advertised right on the JW Broadcasting Roku App page but is not listed as being compatible anywhere else I have seen yet.

A provision for our older Roku XD 2050X is not available yet but if we get in a hurry we may purchase another Roku LT for ourselves next month. We do not need to be spending an extra $10 to get a remote with an audio ear plug although this does sound like a really cool option.

Personal Greetings from Paul and Kathy Forgive me if I got long winded, there is just so much to share.

Missy, I downloaded the 240p file last night and the volume was low when I put it on my Moto g. I downloaded the app vlc and I boosted all volume controls to high and that did the job. I hope you have success. ☺

hi how do I download the program's on to MacBook Air please

hi how do I download the program's on to MacBook Air please

If you're downloading it for offline use, here's the direct video file links:

Just choose the resolution you want and click on the link:

720p, 5.34GB: http://download.jw.o...10_01_r720p.mp4

480p, 1.91GB: http://download.jw.o...10_01_r480p.mp4

360p, 1.39GB: http://download.jw.o...10_01_r360p.mp4

240p, 699MB: http://download.jw.o...10_01_r240p.mp4

Thankyou to Stavro for the links to download the general meeting. Was glued to the tv! Just a little side note, did anyone else notice 'David' from the Prodigal Returns DVD in the Watchtower Chorus? Just behind the conductor. What a marvelous provision from Jehovah, this brilliant JW broadcasting site!

I forgot her name, but the Asain co-worker was also in the chorus toward the back. Acting,singing bethelites have so much talent.

I tried something else today that others had posted about. I connected a laptop to the tv with a hdmi cable. Our internet speed was sufficient to stay ahead of the video without pausing. I didn't try the streaming content, only the video on demand video of the 137th Gilead Graduation. Last week I was showing it to a brother and he said "137th whoo."  I ask what class was he in, he said: "I was in the 19th in 1952."  Being 92 I thought for sure he would say 1st. My bad!

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Where do I get this vic app for my laptop?

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)