JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updates to JW Library (iOS, Android, Windows)

On 3/1/2018 at 12:32 AM, carlos said:

I add a study note. I type a title and a text. Whatever. Then I click on tags and choose one of the tags I have created. No matter if I click inside or outside the note, the tag disappears. I need to edit that note, select the tag again, and then it remains.

This bug was fixed in the previous update. Now I can add tags to notes and they stick. :)

In the new system, I don't think I want things in bits and pieces either - like one day my left eye works and have to wait another day to get the sight back in my right eye) All at once is for me!
That's why we'll have 1000 years so we can be perfect and the earth to be back as Jehovah intended it to be. Trust in Jehovah and focus on winning the race to be there (paradise) He'll take care of the rest. Heb 12:1, 1Co 9:24.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody find any audio recordings of the picture captions? I might be looking in the wrong place or maybe there aren’t any, yet?

Edited by digital_dreamer

“It’s not how much we know that pleases Jehovah, but how we feel about what we know and how we have allowed that knowledge to increase our love for Jehovah.”

56 minutes ago, digital_dreamer said:

Anybody find any audio recordings of the picture captions? I might be looking in the wrong place or maybe there aren’t any, yet?

The update said “when available” so there might not be any yet.

On 4/9/2018 at 8:43 AM, ChrisC said:

Update for iOS available.

9AFFB308-76A9-4659-BB66-4F1C9D08655C.jpeg.03f467a24f6c68f1ebbd32d658d1ac3c.jpeg

I haven't received an Android update yet. I guess the Android app doesn't break as often as the Apple app does...:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

8 minutes ago, TonyWenz said:

After the jw.lib update, then need to update nwtsty as well. Big one too! 43045187a300f75675ceb3d76e1e65d8.jpg&key=eb6241db9747fad33741d97db6023afa75b00a24bf56f17549df70721afcee69

Older

{still waiting for the 'Wiser'}

I saw that on March 27th. You have to look for the update...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I saw that on March 27th. You have to look for the update...
Yep. Now I know!!!
Thanks to this site and the diligent observers for letting me know.
My last big jw.lib update (v10?) had the nwtsty update on the library home screen under 'what's new'.
I got lazy... expected the same.. Lol
I 'follow' this page now.
Thanks everyone

Older

2 minutes ago, TonyWenz said:

Yep. Now I know!!!
Thanks to this site and the diligent observers for letting me know.
My last big jw.lib update (v10?) had the nwtsty update on the library home screen under 'what's new'.
I got lazy... expected the same.. Lol
I 'follow' this page now.
Thanks everyone

Older

When I saw the update I posted in the Study Bible thread, I should have cross threaded to this one...:)

When I saw the update I posted in the Study Bible thread, I should have cross threaded to this one...
I'm following this thread now. I'm still feeling my way through all the threads and topics...
I am unclear as to what has changed with this update. I have one device updated and one not... but I cannot spot the difference. Any ideas?

Older

11 minutes ago, TonyWenz said:

but I cannot spot the difference. Any ideas?

Nope. That's what i asked in the other thread.:)

5 minutes ago, TonyWenz said:

I did a seach in jw.talk for a 'Study Bible' topic, but I found none. Can you give me the correct topic title please? Or a link...? TIA

Older

https://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/30890-new-world-translation-study-edition-nwsty/?do=findComment&comment=545758

Im having problem with jw library app.. im using IOS 11.3 the problem is study articles doesnt appear ... showing “this publication is not available etc” i have notice that too in windows 1709 fall creator update past few months ago... i downgraded it to fall anniversary update and ti worked.. but for Iphones downgrades wont work.. plss fix 

FC48A894-F3E9-4FA4-A0A8-5C1E89E985A2.png

4E3EE8CE-F6C8-4958-9275-A72423143B17.png

Edited by Monofitogon