JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updates to JW Library (iOS, Android, Windows)

16 minutes ago, shali said:

Funny, because those pic's showed purple headings, I assumed they were of Android.  I thought the JWL app was all gray in apple.  Those look like screenshots for JWL in Windows to me.

As Lucas says, the pictures are in the Google Play Store. Android should get the update soon...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 minutes ago, Musky said:

Did you step in something Richard?

Well...that's been know to happen. ...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

17 hours ago, jwhess said:

If you click on Media and choose Audio from the top menu bar. you will see three icons on the upper right end of the bar.  The left end icon is languages, the middle icon  (looks like an arrow) is the continuous play button and the right end icon is the shuffle button.  I don't know where they put the video equivalents since the JW-Library update.

Thanks, very helpful.

On 9/29/2016 at 0:36 PM, Lucas said:

Screenshot_2016-09-29-13-35-49.png

On 9/29/2016 at 0:37 PM, Lucas said:

Screenshot_2016-09-29-13-35-41.png

I hope this isn't photo-shoped or edited. I hope it's so. It's just a matter of time then. YaY.:)

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Windows 10 JW Library has updated to version 8.1.5957. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

On 30/09/2016 at 0:36 AM, Lucas said:

Screenshot_2016-09-29-13-35-49.png

I'm confused ... which I appreciate isn't something that is hard for me to become,  but my android app doesn't look anything like this. It's not even similar. I have no pics only words in a list and my menu across the top says By Type; What's New; Downloaded.   I was going to attach a screenshot but my paperclip just says loading but nothing is happening. 

Edited by GeordieGirl

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

Brothers and Sisters, I just got internet on my PC and tried to update the JW app. and was told by the computer I need windows 10.  Is this true?

Proverbs 27:11- Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him that taunts me.

3 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:

I apparently can't get JW Library on my computer because I am in the wrong 'Geographical Location'. :depressed:

:( Me can't get it too!

Edited by loving life

Proverbs 27:11- Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him that taunts me.

23 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:

I'm confused ... which I appreciate isn't something that is hard for me to become,  but my android app doesn't look anything like this. It's not even similar. I have no pics only words in a list and my menu across the top says By Type; What's New; Downloaded.   I was going to attach a screenshot but my paperclip just says loading but nothing is happening. 

Patience, I really think it's coming by probably end of weekend. My guess. 

30 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:

The JWLIBRARY app will be updated to what you see in the pictures. Someone uploaded the pictures to the Google Play Store a day early.

3 minutes ago, jscotchie said:

JW Library on iOS devices now has a version 8.1 update, which includes audio recordings of the Bible and other publications! 

What! I've been hoping they would add the Bible audio!