JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updates to JW Library (iOS, Android, Windows)

A sister asked me just the other day if I knew how to save the "Monthly Presentations" from the app into their own collection. She said that is what she would like to see them add.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

6 hours ago, Qapla said:

A sister asked me just the other day if I knew how to save the "Monthly Presentations" from the app into their own collection. She said that is what she would like to see them add.

That can be done on Ipad and Windows 10 at the present. I don't know about Android.

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

My 86 yo mother was scared even to touch a mobile phone only 2 years ago. But she had to get a pad toshow videos in the ministry, now she even uses facebook

It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step :- Jer10:23.

Not a day goes by wherein the truth of this scripture is not reaffirmed

On 10/25/2016 at 2:27 PM, Qapla said:

Speaking of mice , I recently got a Bluetooth mouse to go with the bt keyboard . 

They work great on my tablet and phone 

I meant to thank you for your comment. I've had a bluetooth keyboard for a while but never thought of a mouse. It makes using a tablet **so** much easier!

On 12/7/2016 at 1:28 PM, Qapla said:

One update I would like to see:

In the "slide out drawer" where we have the direct links to the Bible, Meetings, Publications, etc - I would also like a direct link to the Songbook just like we have for the Bible

Just put your songbook in your favorites and it will be right there on your homepage as soon as you open JWL, that's more direct than using the slide out menu!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I may be behind in noticing this, but for some reason I just noticed that when you long press a word in the Bible, us Android people now get a bar with an option for "web search"  which is basically Android's version of the dictionary and also a button for "assist" that turns on the O.K Google function.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

14 hours ago, shali said:

I may be behind in noticing this, but for some reason I just noticed that when you long press a word in the Bible, us Android people now get a bar with an option for "web search"  which is basically Android's version of the dictionary and also a button for "assist" that turns on the O.K Google function.

Doesn't happen for me on my Samsung Galaxy phone.???

9 hours ago, Zacchaeus The Short said:

I couldn't update mine. Uninstalled first, then installed it but did not came up the update message. Any suggestions?

Probably when you uninstaled and reinstaled you got already the latest version.the update indication appears only when you already have an app instaled. go to settings and check the number of the version (should be 8.014084)

21 hours ago, shali said:

6 hours ago, Mykyl said:

Doesn't happen for me on my Samsung Galaxy phone.???

That is not a feature from jwlibrary but from the specific version of the software you have. for example, on my samsung tab s2 that option appears but only on the study pane. it's the same set of options that I get on any other app when I select text

2 hours ago, jayrtom said:

Probably when you uninstaled and reinstaled you got already the latest version.the update indication appears only when you already have an app instaled. go to settings and check the number of the version (should be 8.014084)

That is not a feature from jwlibrary but from the specific version of the software you have. for example, on my samsung tab s2 that option appears but only on the study pane. it's the same set of options that I get on any other app when I select text

Thanks for that. It is there. :)

Jan. 2-8 Meeting forward for the new songbook..I saw this when I went to that week's workbook to download the 3rd presentation video "Was Life Created?".. the songs appeared suddenly! I guess they were just being added at that moment!:lol:

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

42 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

Jan. 2-8 Meeting forward for the new songbook..I saw this when I went to that week's workbook to download the 3rd presentation video "Was Life Created?".. the songs appeared suddenly! I guess they were just being added at that moment!:lol:

Yes, and they were the videos with the words, not just the music.