JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for December 2018

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1938 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 12/10/2018 at 9:13 AM, jwhess said:

Sr. Elizabeth, if they follow the pattern from last year (every 2 weeks), the release of part 2 would be 12/17/18 

Tomorrow!

I hope...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 12/3/2018 at 5:56 PM, Tortuga said:

I already ripped the audio. You'll find it on the Morning Worship.mp3 thread.

Or you can go straight to my OneDrive folder...

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AusPP2qBpA29gZkPfs0eby4TScYBVA

I won’t miss Central Point now. This is a wealth of wonderful information. A treasure❤️💐❤️💐❤️💐

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

2 minutes ago, The German said:

In german and asl I can see a short talk :

Samuel F. Herd: Draw Close to Jehovah (Jas. 4:8)

My link isn't showing anything new, so nothing in English yet.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Please The German be so kind and give us the link. Vielen dank! :)

Nothing yet in English, nothing yet on Romanian...just waiting...:whistling:

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

2 minutes ago, Daniela said:

Please The German be so kind and give us the link. Vielen dank! :)

Nothing yet in English, nothing yet on Romanian...just waiting...:whistling:

https://download-a.akamaihd.net/files/media_periodical/65/jwb_X_201812_04_r720P.mp4

https://download-a.akamaihd.net/files/media_periodical/f5/jwb_ASL_201812_04_r720P.mp4

10 minutes ago, The German said:

In german and asl I can see a short talk :

Samuel F. Herd: Draw Close to Jehovah (Jas. 4:8)

That appears to be a Morning Worship and not part of the Gilead graduation.

1 hour ago, The German said:

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

That appears to be a Morning Worship and not part of the Gilead graduation.

It is a Morning Worship segment. Here's the English link...

https://download-a.akamaihd.net/files/media_periodical/3c/jwb_E_201812_04_r720P.mp4

That part about that brother who used to be a professional prayer giver was funny and sad at the same time. Christendom won’t stop at anything to collect money. SMH.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

18 minutes ago, Daniela said:

The Christendom collect money. (td) Well... More stupid things they do, easier for good persons to find the truth. 

So they can buy their wife a Lamborghini 

Saw an article where a pasture, er, I mean pastor bought one for his wife and has got a lot of people upset. 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

1 hour ago, Loopy said:

So they can buy their wife a Lamborghini 

Saw an article where a pasture, er, I mean pastor bought one for his wife and has got a lot of people upset. 

So...the sheep were pasteurized?

2 hours ago, Brother Jack said:

That part about that brother who used to be a professional prayer giver was funny and sad at the same time. Christendom won’t stop at anything to collect money. SMH.

When this part came up, I laughed. I have never heard anything this crazy before. But now that it has had time to sink it, my feeling is more of just disgust. 

Why am I even surprised?  Creflo Dolla and that other "preacher" running around pushing their mostly poor followers to fund private jets taught me that there is no low for Christendom. They do what it takes to get money, I guess. 

2 hours ago, Brother Jack said:

Not only that - did you know some of those fantastic singers that one might hear during church services are actually paid professionals?  I work with the Portland Opera quite often and many in the chorus, as well as most of the principal singers have regular church gigs.  I imagine that is the case for many opera companies around the world.  The singers don't have to be a member of that church or even religious at all.  But when there are special occasions - holidays, weddings, church events - top money is spent to hire pros to make the choirs sound good.  As you can imagine, Christmas and Easter are huge.

It's all about *looking/sounding* good for Christendom.  That's where the tithes go.. 😕