JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for December 2018

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1939 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

5 minutes ago, pnutts said:

Download it at what ever video resolution you can - then it doesn't buffer and you can back up.

Very good program. :thumbsup:

I may rip the audio and put it on my mp3 player.

I already ripped the audio. You'll find it on the Morning Worship.mp3 thread.

Or you can go straight to my OneDrive folder...

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AusPP2qBpA29gZkPfs0eby4TScYBVA

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

20 minutes ago, pnutts said:

Download it at what ever video resolution you can - then it doesn't buffer and you can back up.

Very good program. :thumbsup:

I may rip the audio and put it on my mp3 player.

I tried downloading it in different resolutions but I still had the same problem. I’m about to try again.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

I already ripped the audio. You'll find it on the Morning Worship.mp3 thread.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Wow Ekran's talk was on point for sure. How to deal with persecution and lies. Something I've always made a point to practice as he stated: Remember what you KNOW about your brothers.

What you KNOW is the measuring stick for determining the truthfulness of something we may hear or read.

13 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Ronald Curzan.

He’s given my favorite talk so far but a previous meeting...Pause and Reflect

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

Can anyone please edit and put together the illustrated opener and conclusion of Brother Cauthon's talk in respects of the Death March? Thanks for the anticipated kindness. (It's yet another keeper from Bro Cauthon. I still cherish his last one on appreciating God's creative works.)

Edited by Chuka

Insertion of parenthesis

I finally finished watching the program today. I watched most of it last night. It kept pausing but I was able to make it work. I got sleepy during the last talk and finished it this morning. My favorite was the one about the death march :)

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

😎I LOVE THE FATHER! 

John 14_31 4 words.jpg

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

1 hour ago, Dages said:

Brother Cook's talk was interesting, really something a talk I would expect to hear again after A-day

This had to be my favorite part of the program. I am so over this system that any little glimpse of things to come, I just treasure. 

Though of course it's aimed for the Gilead graduates about to embark on new assignments, it's wonderfully adaptable to all of us.  We all will face the heat of persecution, and need reminders that will keep us strong.  We all need to look forward to our hope, and appreciate our blessings even if they appear to us slow in coming (gradually), so keep an eye on the big picture.  We all must stay united, for then we are invincible with Jehovah's help.  And we all must live by those four words - I love the Father.

Although it was hard to listen to in a sense, the part about the concentration camp was really good too. They pooled their food together and shared what little they had, which really had to be difficult to do. I loved the part where they used whatever cart they were pushing to allow the weak and elderly to rest. And they all stayed together right to the end. 

Lots of points for us to use now and in the future. 

I just watched it last night and was amazed at the talks.  It seems this one is even better than last years graduation.  I was so disappointed when the video was done because it literally felt like I had just started watching it.  I probably will watch it again today or tomorrow to get the points embedded in my mind better. 

On 12/4/2018 at 10:27 AM, Chuka said:

Can anyone please edit and put together the illustrated opener and conclusion of Brother Cauthon's talk in respects of the Death March? Thanks for the anticipated kindness. (It's yet another keeper from Bro Cauthon. I still cherish his last one on appreciating God's creative works.)

I love all the talks of that brother (apparently he only appears on the Gilead graduation) Always excellent points coupled with a friendly loving smile of his :)

On 11/25/2018 at 7:28 PM, Qapla said:

This link should also work for part 2 and part 3 of the Gilead Graduation. I suspect that part 2 will be released next week so I plan to try this link next Monday morning.

On 12/5/2018 at 2:05 PM, Tortuga said:

This link should also work for part 2 and part 3 of the Gilead Graduation. I suspect that part 2 will be released next week so I plan to try this link next Monday morning.

Thank you Richard..I will be checking back on this thread to see if part 2 is up. So far, I don't see it..:coffee:

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

2 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

Thank you Richard..I will be checking back on this thread to see if part 2 is up. So far, I don't see it..:coffee:

Sr. Elizabeth, if they follow the pattern from last year (every 2 weeks), the release of part 2 would be 12/17/18 and part 3 would be 12/31/18.  We don't know, of course.  So keep on checking.

Using the same pattern, part 1 of the Annual Meeting would be released on January 7, 2019.

1 hour ago, jwhess said:

the same pattern, part 1 of the Annual Meeting would be released on January 7, 2019.

Thank you Brother Hess..I appreciate this information!🙂

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif