JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Very encouraging report about Coronavirus from the GB

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1491 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Br Lett certainly alleviated any fears that the Memorial would be "cancelled" ... and mentioned several "adjusted" means we may have to use. I really liked his closing remarks about how we make wise use f modern technology.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I liked bro. Lett’s reference to to Isa. 60:16 and how Jehovah’s people are ‘sucking the milk of the nations’  applying it to modern day technology and how we benefit from using it with our current meeting adjustments. There’s no way Satans going to get the advantage over Jehovah’s people. 

Preach The Word....Be At It Urgently. 2 Tim. 4:2

A brother from a Hindi group posted videos from either his bible student or a brother stockpiling foods all over his apartment. All over the kitchen counters, on top - lined with different foods, oils, pastas, potatoes, bags of rice, you name it. Bathroom lined with cleaning products all over the top shelves, closets full of items, every part of their family apartment just filled with foods, hygiene articles, water bottles and even blankets. It showed his young child organizing kleenex boxes on their bed. If I ever need anything, I know where to go...

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

46 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

To late for panicking, unlike others who has tons of toilet paper in their house. I have tons of Chocolate in my house.

I no longer say, “I am emptying my bin.”

I now say, “I am removing the evidence.”

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

6 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

To late for panicking, unlike others who has tons of toilet paper in their house. I have tons of Chocolate in my house.

I’m on my way.    I don’t have tons but I bought toilet paper just yesterday so we can have chocolate and toilet paper.     

Edited by Bamahrt

On 3/19/2020 at 12:10 PM, Lieblingskind said:

A brother from a Hindi group posted videos from either his bible student or a brother stockpiling foods all over his apartment. All over the kitchen counters, on top - lined with different foods, oils, pastas, potatoes, bags of rice, you name it. Bathroom lined with cleaning products all over the top shelves, closets full of items, every part of their family apartment just filled with foods, hygiene articles, water bottles and even blankets. It showed his young child organizing kleenex boxes on their bed. If I ever need anything, I know where to go...

This was our local lidl store 30 mins after opening on Thursday:-

1358F000-FC03-4203-BF6D-7CC32F3C28AF.thumb.jpeg.c84f928a64f53febc85685c64de3efda.jpeg

If you don't go early everything runs out within a couple of hours. We didnt buy anything more than normal I hear it's getting worse every day.

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."

20 minutes ago, MentalProject said:

This was our local lidl store 30 mins after opening on Thursday:-

1358F000-FC03-4203-BF6D-7CC32F3C28AF.thumb.jpeg.c84f928a64f53febc85685c64de3efda.jpeg

If you don't go early everything runs out within a couple of hours. We didnt buy anything more than normal I hear it's getting worse every day.

Also hier in Germany. but after a few days now all is normal again.

You can order missing things. Many companies no longer have shipping costs.

I found out yesterday that our local store DM was getting in a new shipment today. So I woke up at 7 am, and at 8:00 this morning I rushed to the store, only to find a huge group of people standing outside in the front.  8:02 am.The store was letting only a certain number of people at a time. Every person who came out had at least 1 package of toilet paper and 1 package of kitchen paper roll. By the time I got in about 10 minutes after 8, only 2 packages of soft toilet paper and 4 packages of recycled toilet paper were left. So I got the expensive one, and was more than overjoyed to also find in stock some disinfection spray and disinfection wipes. But only 1 pp allowed.

It's definitely getting us in the mind-frame when things go really scarce in the world, or if the GT becomes so difficult. Anyway were good now. :)

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

local store DM

dm-drogerie markt is a chain of retail stores headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, that sells cosmetics, healthcare items, household products and health food.

In its industry sector, dm-drogerie markt is Germany's largest retailer measured by revenues. The company is known for its flat hierarchical structures and high level of social commitment. For founder Götz Werner, the well-being of employees is more important than the company's returns

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)