JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A random thread of absolute randomness...

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

Udderly useless?

You cheated, you googled cause that's what I did and came up with your answer. 😁The other one was on the other side of the sign on the road, I like it too 😄

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

3 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

You cheated, you googled cause that's what I did and came up with your answer. 😁The other one was on the other side of the sign on the road, I like it too 😄

No, I didn't google it, that was the first answer that I thought of. Maybe I heard it before...🤷

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

There's a series on Amazon Prime titled Inventions That Shook The World. 

People are amazing! We are going to have thee most progressive life in the NS when these brilliant people come back and pick up where they left off! 

Seeing the potential in mankind, mind blowing. 

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

I have discovered that aromatherapy is very relaxing. I like the smell of a good red wine so frequently bringing a glass of wine close to my nose relaxes me. I also discovered that the wine that is exposed to the air loses its aroma so I need to remove a little of the wine each time...😁🍷

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

A sister shared this with me, I love it so much, hope you do too.

*TRIALS PREPARE US* -   

The bear prepared David for the lion. 

The lion prepared David for Goliath 

Goliath prepared David to face Saul

Saul prepared David for the throne 

In life, Jehovah allows us to face "seemingly impossible situations" but when we overcome them, they lead us to something better.
  When we reach our limit Jehovah  helps us endure, and shows us the way out.

- Moses' limit?
  The sea.  
  Then Jehovah opened it.

- Abraham's limit?
  The death of his son. 
  Then Jehovah sent him a ram. 

- Hannah's limit?
  Sterility. 
  Then Jehovah gave her a son. 

-You, what's your limit? 

Do not look at a problem as if it were the end , but rather as an opportunity for Jehovah  to show his power on our behalf ! 

Never doubt that Jehovah can free us from any situation and show us the way out or what to hold on to for strength  

“When it rains we look for RAINBOWS. When it’s dark look for the STARS”

10 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

When it rains we look for RAINBOWS. When it’s dark look for the STARS”

When Goliath is standing in front of you, look for a ROCK...

Edited by Tortuga

• 2 weeks later...

If animals can instinctively avoid eating anything harmful and humans are the result of survival of the fittest, then how do evolutionists explain fast food restaurants?

If animals can instinctively avoid eating anything harmful and humans are the result of survival of the fittest, then how do evolutionists explain fast food restaurants?
Perhaps 'Survival of the Fittest' means that the ones to be trimmed are the ones that frequent the 'Fast Food' outlets.... ?

Old (Downunder) Tone

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Beyond the Sky said:

This broker called me at work today and said "who is our driver today?" I told her his name and she said "I thought so"  then hung up the phone without saying thanks or anything. 

It was weird to me because shes always been so nice, I was taken back.

She's needing power and by doing that she got power over you. Oh well, there ya go right? Don't worry brother, it's just a game, you're good 😉

To be honest its a stupid girl thing. I'm a girl and it grates on my nerves too. Pah lese! That's why I'm self employed, I don't have to work with worldly women, gag me! They do petty junk all the time. Just ignore her, it'll make you happier and irritate/confuse her when you don't react. I've even been known to roll my eyes a time or two when one acts that way 😉.

I worked almost 36 years with worldly people. Those were the longest days/years of my life. 

Retired now for 13 glorious years….not much money, but free of selfish worldly people. 🤣 😂 🤣

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I now have three computers in my living room. One of them is a Dell latitude, and hasn't been switched on for ... well, it has Windows XP ...

Last time I checked, it worked :)

Matthew 6:22 - The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is clear*, your whole body will be full of light*. 

(*footnote)

• 2 weeks later...

President Biden has a program in place called Building A Better America or BABA

I wonder if he considered Preparing A Perfect America or PAPA

Possibly he thought of Develop A Distinguished America or DADA

Maybe he thought of Making A Majestic America or MAMA

🤔