JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A random thread of absolute randomness...

Had a weird dream this morning.

A bull frog made its way into my home, it was jumping up on me body slamming me. I ran it chased me, I slowed down it wanted to land on me. It was so real I could feel its clammy squishy body as it plopped on me. I heard someone say they thought it had a crush on me! Then I saw the front door and thought maybe I could get it to follow me out so I ran out and it did follow. I turned around and raced back into the house and slammed the door shut. I could see the frog straddling the seam between the jamb and the door, could hear its disappointed croaking! Then I woke up, Its been hours, I'm still not able to forget that ridiculous dream!ย  ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

On 11/14/2022 at 7:00 AM, bagwell1987 said:

Had a weird dream this morning.

A bull frog made its way into my home, it was jumping up on me body slamming me. I ran it chased me, I slowed down it wanted to land on me. It was so real I could feel its clammy squishy body as it plopped on me. I heard someone say they thought it had a crush on me! Then I saw the front door and thought maybe I could get it to follow me out so I ran out and it did follow. I turned around and raced back into the house and slammed the door shut. I could see the frog straddling the seam between the jamb and the door, could hear its disappointed croaking! Then I woke up, Its been hours, I'm still not able to forget that ridiculous dream!ย  ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

Was the bullfrog's name Jeremiah by any chance?

ย 

ย 

• 4 weeks later...

What do professional coffee tasters do on their coffee break?

Drink tea?

ย 

Would they be still working if they had a cup of coffee? Would they get paid?ย :D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

ย 

• 2 weeks later...

I recently replaced my kitchen sink. I am thinking of keeping the old sink just in case someone tells me they have everything but the kitchen sink. I'll give them one...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

ย 

12 hours ago, pnutts said:

Was making a sandwich on counter earlier when I noticed

The Long Arm of the Paw reaching up!

ย 

That sounds soooo cosy! I really miss having a cat.

ย 

My sandwiches have just gone where they were ment to go.

Matthew 6:22 - The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is clear*, your whole body will be full of light*.ย 

(*footnote)

• 3 weeks later...

Can't figure it out, when I get up and walk into the other room I'm suddenly dizzy and seeing blurry.....it's then I notice I still have my reading glasses on! Every...single...day!

ย 

Also, have you ever searched for your readers but can't findย  pair anywhere.....as you have one on your head, one hanging on you shirt and one on your nose ๐Ÿ˜ฒ yup, I do that ๐Ÿ™„

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

If you feel like messing with people, the next time you walk through a wooded area, install old doorknobs on the trees.

ย 

12 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

Also, have you ever searched for your readers but can't findย  pair anywhere.....as you have one on your head, one hanging on you shirt and one on your nose ๐Ÿ˜ฒ yup, I do that ๐Ÿ™„

Sunday at the Kingdom Hall a brother was telling us how he was once talking on his phone telling a friend he was looking for his phone ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Another name for mountain lion is Puma, as in "when i saw it I almost puma pants"

ย 

On 1/9/2023 at 7:28 AM, Tortuga said:

I decided to set my alarm clock to 6:07am to remind me of the sudden destruction of my dreams...

Time to buy a Taurus

ย I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman ย and me in a room together.

On 1/10/2023 at 2:28 AM, Tortuga said:

I decided to set my alarm clock to 6:07am to remind me of the sudden destruction of my dreams...

Get this alarm clock ...Daleks are famous for destruction like attitude...ย exterminate...exterminate! LOLย ๐Ÿคฃ

From the Doctor Who series this Dalek Projection Alarm Clock is shaped like the Supreme White Dalek that projects digital time and yells out "Exterminate!" to wake you up. A Projection Alarm Clock featuring the White Supreme Dalek

• Exterminate sleep and wake up to Doctor Who Dalek alarm.

5013348004499.jpg

Edited by New World Explorer

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

ย 

The majority of our brain is fat.

You can literally call someone a fathead, but it's still unkind:

According to Psychology Today,ย 60 percent of human brain matter is made of fat

Spoiler

Approximately 60 percent of your brain matter consists of fats that create all the cell membranes in your body. Let's review: The good fat in your brain matter createsย allย the cell membranes in your body! If your diet is loaded with bad fats, your brain can only make low-quality nerve cell membranes that don't function well; if your diet provides the essential, good fats, your brain cells can manufacture higher-quality nerve cell membranes and influence positively your nerve cells' ability to function at their peak capacity. (Magnesium also plays a critical role in nerve cell development and optimal functioning.)

ย 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

ย 

5 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

The majority of our brain is fat.

You can literally call someone a fathead, but it's still unkind:

According to Psychology Today,ย 60 percent of human brain matter is made of fat

ย  Reveal hidden contents

Approximately 60 percent of your brain matter consists of fats that create all the cell membranes in your body. Let's review: The good fat in your brain matter createsย allย the cell membranes in your body! If your diet is loaded with bad fats, your brain can only make low-quality nerve cell membranes that don't function well; if your diet provides the essential, good fats, your brain cells can manufacture higher-quality nerve cell membranes and influence positively your nerve cells' ability to function at their peak capacity. (Magnesium also plays a critical role in nerve cell development and optimal functioning.)

ย 

Bill Nye GIF by NETFLIX

ย 

When I look at vegetarian or vegan recipes they have lots of "meat" recipes. If they don't want to eat meat why do they fake it? Tofuburger, fauxchicken....just be a vegetable/legume person, don't impersonate foods you won't eat ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

On 1/26/2023 at 7:53 PM, bagwell1987 said:

When I look at vegetarian or vegan recipes they have lots of "meat" recipes. If they don't want to eat meat why do they fake it? Tofuburger, fauxchicken....just be a vegetable/legume person, don't impersonate foods you won't eat ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

When I was a vegetarian / pescatarian I did it for health & environmental reasons, not bc I didnโ€™t like or miss being able to eat burgers, meat, chicken etc. Same with not being able to eat gluten and dairy and still craving things like pizza or pastries. Having a substitute for the real thing makes it easier for people to stick to a big lifestyle change.