JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

February Broadcasting - Annual Meeting Part 2

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 764 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Just finished watching.

Really enjoyed it. ..Heartwarming, encouraging and reassuring…

Lets continue keeping on the watch, stand firm against Satan’s crafty acts, think of the Resurrection and new world with great joy, and remember that when times get tougher, Jehovah will NEVER abandon us. ..Just beautiful! 🥰

6 hours ago, Dages said:

I just listened to it. These two last talks, the conclusion... The end has never felt closer

I feel the same as you. Every minute was good but I especially appreciated brother Herd and brother Morris’ talk as well as the concluding comments by brother Sanderson. And brother Herd is so funny 😆

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

I noticed that when brother Herd quoted Isaiah 26:20, talking about entering your inner rooms, he applied it to literal hiding, although the publications apply it to the many congregations around the world. I’ve always wondered if it will require literal hiding. Maybe it’s figurative and literal?

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

7 minutes ago, *Jack* said:

I noticed that when brother Herd quoted Isaiah 26:20, talking about entering your inner rooms, he applied it to literal hiding, although the publications apply it to the many congregations around the world. I’ve always wondered if it will require literal hiding. Maybe it’s figurative and literal?

Maybe now is the time for us to consider it literally...

8 hours ago, Luigi62 said:

Bro Morris talk is amazing.

They were all amazing. We got up 1 am and watched it to 3 am ish. Well worth it. Fantastic and so much to think about. 
Can't stop to chat I am starting ministry in 5 minuets 

Hebrews 10:25 …. encouraging one another...even more as you see the day drawing near.

2 hours ago, New World Explorer said:

Brother Lett talk...Wow..wow..wow nothing new, but the way it was presented left a lasting impression on me. 

So many gems in that talk.

Which signatures were annulled after the brother was executed? Wasn’t signing the document a compromise?

I think I missed the point here..